We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

[DISCORD + KINSHIP] Uialtum [RP/HIGH-END/ANYTHING]

Uialtum

I apologize, I noticed a few multiposts/saying the same things twice. Will correct later!
    Greetings, fair folk of Middle-Earth!
    We, of Uialtum, are a quite laid-back kin, only just beginning to form ourselves in the realm, and are looking for people to join us! We have our own Kinship House on Tol Falthui, an island in the Cape of Belfalas Homesteads and we also have our own discord server! [/CENTER]

We have lots of members around level 30-70 so far with other levels spread out a bit more obviously. Anyways; we, like stated above, are quite new - yet we are really tring to get out there so we can start (for end-game players&content) our own dedicated groups for T2 and raid content.

We are currently looking for people to fill our high-lvl/end-game roster so we can start doing DEDICATED groups for T1 through T3 when it is released aswell as raids. And not just new raids. ALL OF THEM! But we have something for everyone in here, so even if you are not even close to "high"-level/max-level; you are obviously very welcome here still! We have lots of you guys already! :)

AGAIN; We are currently looking for people to fill our high-lvl/end-game roster so we can start doing DEDICATED groups for T1 through T3 when it is released aswell as raids. And not just new raids. ALL OF THEM! But we have something for everyone in here, so even if you are not even close to "high"-level/max-level; you are obviously very welcome here still! We have lots of you guys already! :)
    ´

Even PvMP (As Freeps AND Creeps, whatever takes your fancy!) play can be done with us!

But; yeah - Of course, high-end content is not all about what we are and represent.
    We'll always be up for (and do) lower level content aswell and if you ever need help or anything at all as a non-115 (even as a 115 for that matter) - just ask and someone will be with you within seconds! We will have regular events of various types and oh, also; of course we do accept RPers aswell (By RPer I mean "FULL ON"-RPer, since most of us actually do some light or medium roleplaying still.)

ARE YOU A KINLEADER/MEMBER WANTING TO CONNECT/ALLY WITH US? Hit me up!
    We can have in-game chat channels shared aswell as linking our Discord-servers (especially with the bot I mentioned)

• Want to raid/do end-game content?

• Want to socialize with a friendly, mature and fun kin(-atmosphere)?

• Want to get help for whatever and wherever you are in-game?

• Make friends and allies.

• Roleplay

• Watch the sunset on our kin-island in Talath Urui?

• HAVE FUN? And, always be comfortable in our nice atmosphere and current roster.

And yes, we do have a website + discord. Our discord is setup with, amongst others, a bot that can integrate with other servers (So like a channel where multiple server-owners can connect the channel to, for all our allied kins/groups on Discord!)

Alright, I'm out of words right now. Will modify even more later.
    If you have any questions though hit me up either on one of the provided links (Discord/Guilded/In-game: Argodhal)

All events will be published on the guilded site, so that's where you sign up at the moment; Later on that feauture will get auto-forwarded to one of my Discord channels though so you can apply DIRECLY through there aswell!

ALSO! The events are NOT limited to KIN-only. If so, the event will state so!

Guild Website (Linked to our Discord)

Kin Discord (Public+Kin sections!) - Direct invite.

APPLICATION

There are a few ways to apply or contact me or us actually.
    1. Contact in-game: Argodhal (Officers: Vaiereth, Tuaiaren, Vaianor, Rodradil, Bambie, Lornaeon)
    2. Click the DISCORD invite link above and contact me/us directly! (ALWAYS Online!)
    3. Go to the GUILDED-website linked above and submit an application.

Can always mail me at ginnungagap.j@gmail.com too.

If I am missing out on stuff, PLEASE, feel free to comment so I can improve on this!

Regards, Argodhal
    (Arotikah#4120 -- Jiggan @ Skype --
    ginnungagap.j@gmail.com if none of the below means work or my in-game name Argodhal.

DISCORD SETUP + JOINING/REGISTERING TO A SERVER

(I just copied this template from a kinmail I wrote but the facts in it are good enough despite grammar or similar things [typos, etc]!)

Alright,
    https://discordapp.com/
    Go there and register aswell as download the app to your PC/Mac or whatever you are using, then install.

after having registered and installed you just simply login and on the left part of the app after having logged in, you'll see a circle with a plus in it or something similar.

This is where you Join or Create 'Servers'. So click that and enter this link when prompted:

Congratulations, you are now part of our Discord server!

Make sure to read the #Welcome, #Rules, #Announcements and general stuff like that! Most importantly being the rules at first though!

There are also Android and Iphone apps for Discord so that you can still talk/interact with kinnies even if you're away or whatever really.

There are lots of reasons to use Discord, like being able to contact officers/Me, for various reasons. Asking for help if no one's online in-game, for example;
    and alot more like announcements, guides, and of course - the social factor (Both being able to chat and use Voice if you want to, but that is obviously purely optional!)

(PS. Right click your name>Change nick> Lotro name)
    Last edited by Arotikah; Oct 15 2018 at 03:35 PM.