We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Hoodless Rohan Cloak?

Hail and well met, all.

In the store I see these really nice looking, what I believe are, Rohan cloaks.

My problem is that they have a hood... which would hide my hat/helmet.

I saw a hoodless one in a video, and it was in some gift pack the player opened, so she was able to wear it on her newly created character.

My question is, how can I get that cloak?

Thank you for any help you can give.

Take care.
    Yours in Friendship, Brotherhood, and Honor,
    Vaydren, Wandering Warden & Gentleman Farmer
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/012030000000c1493/01003/signature.png]Vaydren[/charsig]

Unfortunately, the cloak was probably an exclusive pre-order bonus gift from the Riders of Rohan xpac since it was in a present in her bag, so there's no way to get it now. There are several websites out there detailing all the pieces in the game, so if you google Lotro cloaks, you should find some cloaks that you like and info on how to get them. Good luck!

Exactly like Sharla said, these are pre-purchase exclusive cloaks. There is no way to get them now and SSG can't add them as that would mean going back on their promise that the only way to get them was pre-purchasing that expansion at the time. However, they added hooded versions of the same cloaks to the store fairly recently.

preorder items n i got them too
    but i insist we need more of this style rich rohan cloaks
    the rest we have can berelly cover our back
    as i recall right now there is a crafted version i think from fagorn tier recipes
    but anyway we need more like this!
    20 years lotr enthousiast, 11 years lotro player, lifetimer, Loyal member of the Spartans Kinship, now in Evernight imigrants from Eldar