We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Juggernaut exploit

Juggernaut is one of the few skills which can be, in the old terms, animation cut, resulting in the skill being activated, but not going on cooldown.
    I've reported this for over a year now, but still not a fix in sight, hoping this would attract attention then.

Edit: I'm unsure how many people know how to use it, but I'd rather it be none at all. It makes tanking through a lot of the pulls completely trivial. To any developer who wants to see it, feel free to message me and I'll show exactly how it can be done, so hopefully it will be fixed.
    "Not all those who wander are lost....some are so stubborn that they always think they're going in the right direction."

"The 4th age is the store age" - Hetweith

this cant be fixed unless they change every immediate animation in the game

Quote Originally Posted by hanxcve View Post
    Not a guardian here... Does juggernaut work differently from every other immediate skill? Assuming this is the same exploit as the old immediate skills one this was possible with every other immediate skill in the gams years ago, provided the class had both an immediate and a certain type of other skill. They fixed most of the other immediate skills so this exploit wouldnt work back in RoR, iirc.

Quote Originally Posted by hanxcve View Post
    It works very much differently than every othrr immediate, hence why it wasn't fixed.
    "Not all those who wander are lost....some are so stubborn that they always think they're going in the right direction."

Quote Originally Posted by spelunker View Post
    Not a guardian here... Does juggernaut work differently from every other immediate skill? Assuming this is the same exploit as the old immediate skills one this was possible with every other immediate skill in the gams years ago, provided the class had both an immediate and a certain type of other skill. They fixed most of the other immediate skills so this exploit wouldnt work back in RoR, iirc.
    It's only an immediate in the fact that it cancels current animation and plays it's own, with previous attack being instantly applied.
    Rest is a lot different, as it has a unique way of bypassing the cooldown that other immediates didn't have.

Quote Originally Posted by zipfile View Post
    Rest is a lot different, as it has a unique way of bypassing the cooldown that other immediates didn't have.
    Pretty sure the same problem exists on Hunter as well

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf2x View Post
    Pretty sure the same problem exists on Hunter as well
    I am not aware of any Hunter skill with which you can bypass a cooldown like this.

Quote Originally Posted by zipfile View Post
    It's only an immediate in the fact that it cancels current animation and plays it's own, with previous attack being instantly applied.
    Well this piqued my interest, I'll see if i can duplicate it and submit a bug report once i do.

Quote Originally Posted by spelunker View Post
    Well this piqued my interest, I'll see if i can duplicate it and submit a bug report once i do.
    If you do find the way, please don't spread it around till after it's fixed. Thank you for offering to /bug it.