We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Returning player, Need a little guidance please.

As the title states I am a returning player. I did however return when the Mordor expansion hit, but you know rl got in the way.

I do have some very old characters from way back when the server merge's happened. However I am considering starting fresh.

My question is concerning Minstrel, which of the two Elf races would be better suited for a semi solo player?

Thank you in advanced for your guidance.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyYue View Post
    My question is concerning Minstrel, which of the two Elf races would be better suited for a semi solo player?
    For your question, High Elf race has racial traits for increasing Will and 5% Light-type Damage, which seems better for a mini at the beginning (lv29-50).

However, like other players agree, choosing any race you like to explore ME because gears, virtues, and class trait trees are more important than races in the later game.

I have 2 mintrels: one elf and one high elf. I enjoy them both.

Have fun and welcome back.
    Wose, Huorn, and Earth Kin are playable races; when will that day come true?
    https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...-playable-race

Thank you very much for the info