We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Possible bug in the Crafts of Old quest in Stormwall.

Hi All;

I have collected 11/12 trinkets and am missing 1 Golden Marble from within a chest in Stormwall.

Let em start by saying I have searched the location 3 times diligently and cannot find the missing chest.

I have set the quest as the Quest Guide Focus and the arrow directs me to the location of the last chest, there is a chest there but it is not active and I am 99% sure I have already used this chest.

Hence I cannot finish the The State of the Expedition quest chain and am now stalled.

Anyone got any ideas?
    Sucamarto - Level 115 Archer (Landroval)

I just found the chest, it was buried inside a stone column so it was invisible to the eye and DEL key was the only way to find it.
    Sucamarto - Level 115 Archer (Landroval)

Quote Originally Posted by Sucamarto View Post
    I just found the chest, it was buried inside a stone column so it was invisible to the eye and DEL key was the only way to find it.
    I know it is months later, but oh my goodness, thank you. I had this one lingering in my quest log for a while and I could not find the last active chest. This helped do the trick, after a few wasted hours of searching. Thank you!

The DEL key is useless in an object rich environment. Map a key to the Next Object and you can cycle through all near objects, mount up and your range for objects is the size of the mini map.

Have a think how many hours you've wasted over the years looking for an object for a quest? Think about the ones you rode on by with no clue they were there.