We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Sarnur Spawn times.

Since there is regular moaning about spawn times, perhaps if players entered their kill times on a per server basis, it might help others looking for the same boss avoid waiting for hours.

After a year of trying, I finally got Latub 10:34am BST 26/9. I have only been loitering on the stair case since yesterday morning, a total of over 12 hours out of the last 24 hours.

I also came across NorthPaw, but didnt kill him.

One thing I noticed, spawn times dont seem to be resetting with the daily quest reset at 3am EST, and the ore in Sarnur isnt all spawning properly either; some points are working ,but others didnt respawn in the whole time I was in there

The bad ore spawns have been like that literally since release 11 years ago.

The respawn timers are now 4 hours each (down from 12+ hours (I'm sure one was either 18 or 24 aswell - the drake?))

The quest reset timer doesn't respawn them, only a server restart does. That's the best time imo to get it done!
    Gilrain - World Draigoch First 13/10/2011
    +Celestrata - 'Surprise, it's not a glitch! :D'
    +Celestrata tells you 'You are by far the best mini I've seen out of any server, Congrats on world first!'

Quote Originally Posted by Thorebane View Post

The respawn timers are now 4 hours each (down from 12+ hours (I'm sure one was either 18 or 24 aswell - the drake?))

The quest reset timer doesn't respawn them, only a server restart does. That's the best time imo to get it done!
    OK, not had an issue with ore spawns before; even a few weeks ago they were spawning correctly, maybe a code change has reintroduced the bug.

The various boss's WERE resetting at the server reset time (3am EST) last December; hence my being able to get all but Latub in one go; I got up early, logged in and got to the front entrance at 7am Zulu time for the reset, went clockwise round the Great Hall and Keep, however someone else came in and killed him before I could get a shot in; so I raced downstairs, got the rest, and was logging off to get my daughter ready for school by 7:20.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorebane View Post

Hopefully going to find out what the timer on the Drake is today; I need him and Northpaw on one alt, and JUST missed out on the Drake, I saw him landing as I was going down the ramps, but someone waiting had killed him before I got there.

EDIT

Oh - rude words.

I just realised the next expected spawn time for that dratted dragon is kicking out time at 6 y/o's school
    Last edited by Yarbro; May 13 2019 at 07:40 AM.

Still no sign of the Dragon, but I got Northpaw at 2pm BST

Except he wasnt in any of the areas mentioned as his patrol areas; he was heading down the ramp next to the bridge that leads from the keep to the caverns full of trolls.

Note the difference in times between the kill and posting; THAT is how slow the forum is at doing ANYTHING right now.

Not sure what the issue is, I have no problems loading any other website, including several US news websites.

Ok, Fiery McFieryBreath isnt on a 4 hour respawn.

Lucky I had nothing better to do than run a split screen all afternoon.

Website issues only seem to be on my mobile account though; which doesnt make sense as every other website loads quickly; and LOTRO doesnt have all the trackers other sites are infested with.

Ho hum.

6 hours, still no dragon.

I wonder if they changed the spawn times back on the Legendary servers and it worked over onto the old servers as well??

Anyone run the quest on the Legendary servers care to comment??

Got to go get the 6 y/o to bed now, so a bit frustrated.

I logged on in time for the daily quest reset, no Fiery McFieryBreath; it does look like they have reset the timers to the old intervals.

What a PITA.

OK, 9:30 BST on Evernight; logged back in to find Fiery McFieryBreath had spawned, so killed him; no point anyone looking for him again today, as he appears to be back on a 18hr respawn. (last seen just about 18 hours ago).