We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Wink returning player got some questions

Hello commiunity! am coming back here after 4 years break. Got some questions and sorry for disturbing in advance:
    1)I loged laurelin and found only 121 ppl online... is the server dead? (11o clock us west coast time i logged)
    2) I see they released mordor... i am too late for any hope in endgame content once i wil be 115?
    3) Roleplay stilll kicking? or better go Landroval?
    4) Whichis better? laurelin or ladroval community and rp wise?
    5) Most needed classes in these 2 servers?

sorry again and good gaming!

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdoom View Post
    Hello commiunity! am coming back here after 4 years break. Got some questions and sorry for disturbing in advance:
    1)I loged laurelin and found only 121 ppl online... is the server dead? (11o clock us west coast time i logged)
    2) I see they released mordor... i am too late for any hope in endgame content once i wil be 115?
    3) Roleplay stilll kicking? or better go Landroval?
    4) Whichis better? laurelin or ladroval community and rp wise?
    5) Most needed classes in these 2 servers?

sorry again and good gaming!
    Hey, welcome back to Lotro! I can't answer all your questions, but I will help if I can.

1. You didn't say whether it was 11am or pm when you logged on, but since Laurelin is a EU server, it would have been either (using UK times for comparison) 7pm their time (if yours was 11am) so people may have been doing supper, or 7am their time (if yours was 11pm) so people were probably getting ready for work/school. If you're in the US, it would *probably* be better to play on a US server for more people to be on.
    2. Most people are past Mordor, but my recommendation is to find a good Kin. That is the best/easiest way to find people to do stuff on lvl with.
    3. As far as I know, RP is still popular on both Laurelin and Landroval. Again, one is EU and one is US, so I would probably choose the one with the most people on at the time I would most likely be playing. You could make a "scout" toon on both and check out the communities to see which one you like the best.
    4. Can't answer this one, except to say again, it's best to check them both out and see which one you fit/like better.
    5. This one I don't know, sorry.

Hope you have fun in the game again; good luck!