We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

SOLVED! - 'Terror of the Deep' - Aiding the Eastemnet - Instance Area Problem

EDIT - Worked it out - silly me - each of the 'Aiding' quests has it's own instance. Doh.

Hi there

Returning player here, enjoying things very much, but I apologise in advance if I say noob-sounding things.

I'm having a problem with 'Terror in the Deep'. I've been put into a questing instance, but no matter where I run, I hit a red instance area 'wall' and I can't get to the quest point on the map.

I assume I'm missing something important about what to do.

Any help much appreciated!

Many thanks
    Last edited by Tarante11a; Sep 25 2018 at 09:45 AM.
    End Game? What is...End Game.., Precious?

Quote Originally Posted by Tarante11a View Post
    EDIT - Worked it out - silly me - each of the 'Aiding' quests has it's own instance. Doh.

Hi there

Returning player here, enjoying things very much, but I apologise in advance if I say noob-sounding things.

I'm having a problem with 'Terror in the Deep'. I've been put into a questing instance, but no matter where I run, I hit a red instance area 'wall' and I can't get to the quest point on the map.

I assume I'm missing something important about what to do.

Any help much appreciated!

Many thanks
    Are you using your fishing pole to fish something up?