We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Hotel?

Hotel?

Hotel rooms available off the street in a major cities should have numbered not named addresses, and instead of housing brocker, front desk personality.

-Could be an "upstairs" in all the main taverns?

Amenities: No more then 5 housing decoration hooks and a regular storage chest?

make then in addition to the existing house as one more, account wide?

You know for the time when hobbits are visiting the Bree town and need to sleep over at the prancing pony, or whatever
    Burglar's life?
    That's an easy one!
    -If any one knows about it but you - you are not hiding enough -
    https://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/User:Areyekuwe

Quote Originally Posted by Areyekuwe View Post
    Hotel rooms available off the street in a major cities should have numbered not named addresses, and instead of housing brocker, front desk personality.

You know for the time when hobbits are visiting the Bree town and need to sleep over at the prancing pony, or whatever
    would be great to have houses in the big cities tho i believe this would be tremendous uprising lag
    even now we have disconections when entering Minas Tirith
    i believe there is a reason why turbine designed neghborhoods away from the cities
    ofc housing system should had seen BIG changes n more love long long ago!
    i personally asked for a system intodusing a new craftman proffecion dedicated to the houses
    such as Builder, Architect, scavenger or collector
    seams that all these are expensive n gives back no much of profit so nothing have been done all these years
    the only thing we have are those huge angly n expensive premioum houses in Belfalas..........
    atm i m paying for 1 big house 2 small houses n 4 kinhouses in bree n shire
    so i m really interested in a new, better housing system that does not need house writs but only premioum accounts
    create neighborhoods in Rohan, Lothlorien, Gondor, Arnor, North Ithilien, Erebor, Lake Town, Dale, Iron Hills
    let us have stronghold type kinhouses with walls or palisade! more rooms, more hooks, not those huge empty yards!
    more rooms n hooks for big n small houses
    cheap hotel type houses, with only one room per toon with some hooks, for lower lvl that cannot afford to buy bigger houses
    new elements for outdor decoration!
    we have the chicken hoop, the bee hives, let us have more items that produse n more interactive!
    many more ideas availiable!
    Last edited by Valakircka; Sep 24 2018 at 05:40 AM.
    20 years lotr enthousiast, 11 years lotro player, lifetimer, Loyal member of the Spartans Kinship, now in Evernight imigrants from Eldar

Quote Originally Posted by Areyekuwe View Post

Most taverns in LOTRO have 1 or 2 unocupied bedrooms, but more often they are occupied by NPCs. NPCs also need places to rest.

Screenshoot is courtesy of aliceoftheshire (at Twitter)

~ Check my Kinship at Gladden server: The Fate of Middle Earth ~

YamydeAragon
    the OP is clrearly talking about rooms we r able to use
    with hooks, storage space n etc.
    a cheap sollution for starting low lvl players that cant afford a house
    20 years lotr enthousiast, 11 years lotro player, lifetimer, Loyal member of the Spartans Kinship, now in Evernight imigrants from Eldar

That's a great idea for introducing housing and decorating, even if gold comes by much easier now than in the past.

One problem I see with this is: How are you going to choose the room you want to visit, if people can visit your room as they can your house? Neighborhood names are not going to work with this one.

Alternatively, lower the price for the standard home and allow us to own one standard and one deluxe home. As it is now, standard homes are in much lesser demand and this could be a way to fill up neighbourhoods.
    New Order, maggots: Eat more carrots! The Dark Lord isn't pleased that none of you can see further than the end of your sword.

Quote Originally Posted by West-northwestook View Post
    That's a great idea for introducing housing and decorating, even if gold comes by much easier now than in the past.

One problem I see with this is: How are you going to choose the room you want to visit, if people can visit your room as they can your house? Neighborhood names are not going to work with this one.

Alternatively, lower the price for the standard home and allow us to own one standard and one deluxe home. As it is now, standard homes are in much lesser demand and this could be a way to fill up neighbourhoods.
    i dont see many people using this, only low lvls maybe with lvl restriction from lvl 1-25, n only in starting towns
    like erebor, celondin, bree/combe, michel delving
    the problem you see could be solved with floors
    your proposal is not bad n we have asked for this long ago
    i personally have f2p accounts only for house storage
    i m currently paying for 1 deluxe, 2 standards n 4 kinhouses
    anyway the houses needs great revamp years ago!
    the only thing we got is some extra hooks n the expensive ungly houses in Belfalas

i d say : add 1 more room in standard houses, add basement n 1 more room in deluxe houses,
    add basement n 1 more floor with 3 rooms in kin houses
    create neighborhoods in popular requested areas like rohan, Gondor, Ithilien, Dale, Lake town, Erebor
    design houses in the area style ofc!
    make castle look kin house, 1 per neghiborhood, example: the central kin house in every neighborhood
    let kin leaders choose a neighborhood n lock it for non kinmembers
    allow us to have a house/toon deluxe or standard depending what we can afford
    make house decorations more usable, more interactive
    example we have the bee hives that provide honey, make more decorations like this!
    ofc more hooks!
    let the kin neighborhoods grow bigger as the kin is getting new members!
    we dont need those huge empty fields around our houses
    detached houses would be nice, not for shirish n elfish houses but yes for all the rest
    smaller fields or double the field hooks so they dont look so empty,
    add more trees, rocks in house fields.
    let central castles have xtra rooms for homeless kinmembers may use a room in it with storage n some interior hooks

this is what i would have done