We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Chat issue (double posting messages)

Hi! This evening I had some trouble with my kinship/fellowship channels. Every time I post a message in those, They post double, as if I posted them as usual then as if somebody else, with my own chracter name, had posted the same right after me. Here is a screenshot: https://zupimages.net/up/18/38/r5gc.jpg

I tried: resetting channels, suppressing tabs and adding them again (the problem is the same in every tab, even the default ones), I unlogged/relogged on character screen, relaunched the game, activated/deactivated the profanity filter... I'm at a loss. Could somebody help me? Thank you in advance

Thank you for your answer It solved itself. It was the only character to have that problem, but I think I know why. I deleted/recreated the character with the same name a couple times because I was not satisfied with it's appearance. Maybe the game needed some time to adjust to those "multiple characters in one". I just found a way to create a Smeagol/Golum situation x)