We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: U23 is comming

U23 is comming

Hello guys! Last preview on BR for u23 is up ! So after this there is release. Let's discuss here huge changes it will bring to pvp. From patch notes :PvMP

Steadfast Barrage can no longer crit, as the description indicates.

Thank you SSG for looking over your pvp customers!!!

WOW all these changes ? PLZ SSG stop it YOU SPOIL US .
    LOL ssg focus a bit pve people there are gonna complain of your luck of attention in pve
    PLZ stop give pvmp so much you will go off budget .
    I have an idea !!!!!
    PLZ SSG can you make vip like 30$ per month and not 15 ?
    PLZ WITH so much work you do for your pvpers which pay to pvp cause to pvp you must be VIP.
    Oh oh i have an other idea also remove ettens and already dead osgiliath and make us pvp in a fish pond!!!!
    seriusly now. i feel you give us to much attention , relax a bit , make more roleplaying events like hangergames whatever who no one watch .
    who needs so much pvp stuff ? plz makes so rp events instead in ettens remove pvp .
    put snowballs arenas all over ettens so we can rp a bit plz.

Quote Originally Posted by Treliarhs View Post
    LOL ssg focus a bit pve people there are gonna complain of your luck of attention in pve
    I have an idea !!!!!
    PLZ WITH so much work you do for your pvpers which pay to pvp cause to pvp you must be VIP.
    Oh oh i have an other idea also remove ettens and already dead osgiliath and make us pvp in a fish pond!!!!
    seriusly now. i feel you give us to much attention , relax a bit , make more roleplaying events like hangergames whatever who no one watch .
    who needs so much pvp stuff ? plz makes so rp events instead in ettens remove pvp .
    *Falls out of chair laughing*
    The Lonely Mountain Band
    Pouncival-Rank 15 aroo-Leader of the Pouncing Pwny
    We Pounce Because We Care

Quote Originally Posted by Treliarhs View Post
    I have an idea !!!!!
    Treliari you know it very well that lotro is a PVE focused game dont you?
    if you want PVP why dont you play some Tabli ?
    or Raketes at the beach? :P
    20 years lotr enthousiast, 11 years lotro player, lifetimer, Loyal member of the Spartans Kinship, now in Evernight imigrants from Eldar

Quote Originally Posted by Valakircka View Post
    Treliari you know it very well that lotro is a PVE focused game dont you?
    if you want PVP why dont you play some Tabli ?
    or Raketes at the beach? :P

And DO YOU KNOW that pvp is only service you NEED VIP sub active to participate? If they have nerves to charge ppl money for that service this service should be in centre of their attention. Cause everything else you can get for in-game farmed LP. And pvp you need to pay money from your account EVERY MONTCH.

Cool

Ofcourse i played tabli And raketes but summer is over And tron is correct
    They say its pve focused, pve that is bad also but anyway, Make pvp free so no need to pay. For something that is not priority And its the only paid service monthly in game
    Pvp suggestion : make it free or improve it.
    More pvp suggestion : make creeps able to fishing so to make rp fighting fishing events in hoardale
    And now some facts . People gather And are more interest in pvp cause with the hangergames what ever only a bunch of People Will watch on stream like Last year.
    But from the other side (with no names) a fraid leader returned And streamed a bit some days. Ago And everything popped up instantly many watched his stream a lot New chars freeps And creeps apeared around.
    Pvp is an attraction for Tolkiens world And a lot People are interested in pvp if You fix it And add things.
    Fix pvp cause to go vacation again in mykonos early october Cost more And i need an exuce to stay home to my retired fellow greek lotro friends

my xferred creep on BR.6 dropped from 55% phys mit to 35% and beleriand mit dropped from 45% to 28%

finally them freeps can mow thru those pesky zergs on ark and the few other holdout servers, Finally you can finish off the creep menace once and for all! bringing peace to the Ettenmoors on all servers !

finale victory is at hand freeps! enjoy the peace! enjoy your festivals!

Mortem Tyrannis

Quote Originally Posted by subadar View Post
    my xferred creep on BR.6 dropped from 55% phys mit to 35% and beleriand mit dropped from 45% to 28%

finally them freeps can mow thru those pesky zergs on ark and the few other holdout servers, Finally you can finish off the creep menace once and for all! bringing peace to the Ettenmoors on all servers !

finale victory is at hand freeps! enjoy the peace! enjoy your festivals!

Well now we know which side you'll be seen on.

Do come and visit the Creeps after you have finished your festival.
    Università degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza" Sapienza University of Rome

Graduate PhD con lode Scienze della Politica

VastinLOTRO Team

Join DateJan 2017Posts178

Trying to keep up, unfortunately I let myself get buried under a bunch of streamlining work that - while really helpful on the back end - meant I missed a few critical things that slipped late into this update, like this tactical DPS thing.

PvMP cleanup is the other thing I'm working on at this very moment - making sure most of the creep ratings and such are updated to the same scale as the player values, more or less. I also am finally tweaking the keep boss HP to be different for the two sides, given that the damage output of creeps/freeps is highly asymmetrical.

I am also looking at trying to get some more corruption slots for creeps. Won't be in for U23, but I'm hoping I can get those in soon. There really isn't enough statting flexibility for them.

-Vastin

Look guys! Creeps are getting some love!

Do you remember this thread he made on pvp forum? Ye i will be happy when i see something in patch notes.

Quote Originally Posted by Dinara View Post
    VastinLOTRO Team

Join DateJan 2017Posts178

Trying to keep up, unfortunately I let myself get buried under a bunch of streamlining work that - while really helpful on the back end - meant I missed a few critical things that slipped late into this update, like this tactical DPS thing.

PvMP cleanup is the other thing I'm working on at this very moment - making sure most of the creep ratings and such are updated to the same scale as the player values, more or less. I also am finally tweaking the keep boss HP to be different for the two sides, given that the damage output of creeps/freeps is highly asymmetrical.

I am also looking at trying to get some more corruption slots for creeps. Won't be in for U23, but I'm hoping I can get those in soon. There really isn't enough statting flexibility for them.

-Vastin

Look guys! Creeps are getting some love!
    lol yet another unmitigated disaster looms .....

Oh well I can’t wait to read Cordovans excuses this time as he ignores the myriad of complaints he’s about to get whilst he closes down post after post of abuse .

way to go SSG

What is really strange to me is Vastin made more work on pvp in 2 days than in whole year since Mordor release. It's really show they don't care not they not have time/resources. Sad cause they should notice how much positive reaction this build 7 on BR caused.

Rank 15 Reaver vs Rank 15 Rune-Keeper, Preview Seven Bullroarer Beta: Update 23 Where Dragons Dwell.

I felt sorry for Luminous Lady. Bad reaver. He does not behave. Twas Full a Glass Cannon build with a low critical defence and zero Tactical Corruption mitigations. The only challenge so far was the Beorning due to powerful self heals and very good DPS in general. I assume the current RK was in the full DPS build as well with of course very low mitigations. The Rune keeper is the very very bad spot vs Orc Reaver.

Nevertheless the current state will not allow Rune-Kepeer to stack massive amount of morale while keeping Mastery or Mits at the maximum or near border potency.

I shall post longer videos later on. The Defiler/Warg and additional clashes. Stay tuned.

The Beorning is by far the toughest class to duel. For now. Skip to 29: 16 of the watch the entire video {Creation}

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyaerunanethiel View Post

The Beorning is by far the toughest class to duel. For now. Skip to 29: 16 of the watch the entire video {Creation}

Who the hell told you that?

Quote Originally Posted by TronGilrain View Post
    And DO YOU KNOW that pvp is only service you NEED VIP sub active to participate? If they have nerves to charge ppl money for that service this service should be in centre of their attention. Cause everything else you can get for in-game farmed LP. And pvp you need to pay money from your account EVERY MONTCH.

This is inaccurate, you can access the moors w/MC - no sub required.

Quote Originally Posted by Umpbear View Post
    yea for 6 hours, most things you buy in this game (quest packs, expansions) are permanent

Quote Originally Posted by Umpbear View Post

Ye is like you say you can use 100$ bill to light up BBQ.