We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Saruman_Of_Numbers View Post
    You're missing the point. Its not about balance

Freepside and PVE in general has become pay-2-win easymode with what is looking to be the worst grind in the game's history... the small remaining core of competent PVPers on freepside is quitting, soon to be followed by creeps who are bored of the inevitable sitting-and-waiting at GV steps.

Its not about balance, its about no one bothering to come out on a freep due to how awful and expensive it has become to gear and maintain a freep character while no real challenging PVE group/raid content exists.

I haven't played in quite a while and I have no idea what's happening on Bullroarer but freeps always have the option of coming out with whatever gear they can put together with the least possible grind. I did it for years and had a lot of fun doing so. In fact I switched sides to my level scaled, lvl 95 geared freep for the entirety of the U20 ridiculous creep crit multiplier debacle.

What you really mean is, freeps won't come out anymore if it's not easymode. I mean, have you looked at the horrible trash that still plays freepside on Arkenstone (assuming you play there)? It's like a who's who list of trash.
    Team Milt.

Quote Originally Posted by DrRabbitfoot View Post
    I mean, have you looked at the horrible trash that still plays freepside on Arkenstone (assuming you play there)? It's like a who's who list of trash.
    Well you got me there...

But still, I think the biggest factor driving (good) people away from the moors next update isn't going to be the balance, but the impossible pay-2-win grind and lack of anything real on freepside PVE challenges.

At least from the perspective of a creep who has been asking (not terrible) freeps if they will be playing the game or not next update.
    The Black Appendage of Sauron

Quote Originally Posted by Saruman_Of_Numbers View Post
    Well you got me there...

But still, I think the biggest factor driving (good) people away from the moors next update isn't going to be the balance, but the impossible pay-2-win grind and lack of anything real on freepside PVE challenges.

At least from the perspective of a creep who has been asking (not terrible) freeps if they will be playing the game or not next update.

There are also a lot of creeps on Arkenstone that will leave or stay depending on the next update.

Mulatic
    R13 Reaver
    Arkenstone

Haven't played in a long time, but it's truly sad to see how this game has fallen over the years.

RIP to what was once quite a fun PVP environment.
    Ukrush | Meneldor | Dark Impulse

The immersion is too real.

Quote Originally Posted by Aedon View Post
    I worked out my issue with PvMP easily. I left the moors.
    Sadly less and less people will be on creep side soon. Only active map will be osgiliath...
    Gu kibum kelkum-ishi, burzum-ishi... akha-gum-ishi ashi gurum...

Quote Originally Posted by maiki1978 View Post
    Sadly less and less people will be on creep side soon. Only active map will be osgiliath...
    And the devs will still think PVP is thriving because look at how many people are logged on! look at how many points/kills are happening...

... by farmbots.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnumum View Post
    that video is from 2016 (2 years ago) when the level cap is 100, which means that the actual footage is from 2015 (so 3 years old)

what exactly are you trying to say, besides that sirannon was dead and that you facerolled on burg

Quote Originally Posted by Aganor2002 View Post
    that video is from 2016 (2 years ago) when the level cap is 100, which means that the actual footage is from 2015 (so 3 years old)

what exactly are you trying to say, besides that sirannon was dead and that you facerolled on burg

to show you the balance... now playing the burglar in 1 skill, the fight is over !

I play PvP (Creep mostly) since RoI and this is by far the worst update to play Creep

The video shows perfectly how unbalanced PvP is, most fights end before you even realize you were in a fight, Freep survivability is insane, even the b/p/e is a issue since they don't boost Creep's base Finesse, don't even update the Racial/Class traits, +569 Finesse Rating for a BA? Seriously?

We all know Creeps only exist to please Freep's ego, but SSG could AT LEAST try to hide this and make the gameplay tolerable

Congratulations.

(engrish)
    Caninos

in 1 week, I pass the rank 15 without doing anything... I cultivate without moderation, this is the goal of the game no ?

Quote Originally Posted by Magnumum View Post
    in 1 week, I pass the rank 15 without doing anything... I cultivate without moderation, this is the goal of the game no ?
    thanks for admitting to rank farming using google translate, enjoy your ban

are you kidding me? This is from what i seen of the so-called pvmp server called ark.

you all rank farm! all you do is stand toe to toe and trade points via AoE and heal tagging while rez deeds are worked on while you shuffle between grams/lugz.

i think the ship has finally sailed on LOTRO PvMP. if you guys call that quality pvp.......There is no hope.
    Last edited by subadar; Oct 01 2018 at 08:48 PM.

Mortem Tyrannis

Quote Originally Posted by subadar View Post
    i think the ship has finally sailed on LOTRO PvMP. if you guys call that quality pvp.......There is no hope.
    Who is calling it quality PVMP lol.

"Are you kidding me?" This just golden coming from the Heal Tanking Mini
    Last edited by sapienze; Oct 02 2018 at 10:25 PM. Reason: Because of howlers lmao
    Università degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza" Sapienza University of Rome

Graduate PhD con lode Scienze della Politica

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2