We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Housing Lockout Issue even though paid in advance ...

I have two personal kin houses that are paid up through Jan, but I am locked out of both (permission denied due to failure to pay upkeep). They have always been paid in advance.

I put in a bug report and also online tickets. I have been online for hours at a time, on the character(s) that own the houses. For example, yesterday I was logged in for over 6 hours, starting early afternoon, checking back every 1-3 min. Today I have been online for over 2 hours so far. The ticket has been closed twice. I've been waiting for some help since Sept. 12.

The latest gm asked me to put my house owner's names and the addresses, (which I had already done in the original ticket(s). I put that information in the comment section of the ticket. That ticket is still open.

The two kinhouses have the same address, but are in different Bree-land neighborhoods. Does anyone have any suggestions? I had this problem with another of my houses and paid the lockout fee, so I could quickly access the chest, but this is an ongoing problem which needs to be corrected, hence, I put in a ticket this time.

What is the best time to for a gm to be able to help me? I'd like to get this resolved soon. Thank you for any help.

Do the gm's alternate servers? I've been on today for 7 hours and still no response.
    Last edited by Elexia; Sep 18 2018 at 08:06 PM.