We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Barad Hyarmenya Elen The Fortress of Vanyalanathiriel High Queen of the Noldor Remastered

Barad Hyarmenya Elen The Fortress of Vanyalanathiriel High Queen of the Noldor Remastered Part I ~ Exterior. Scroll down for Part II ~

Best House in the Neighbourhood Trophy Clear Winner. Already I've seen the future. I have a gift of Far-sight.

Fashioned with Ultimate Passion. The style,patience,passion and love. Unbelievable. Game-Masters You do not need to search. You've found one. Every single item was collected by be only,No assistance, No help. The Splendour and Greatness. Incomparable.The Months of Blood,sweat and Renown. Everything you are about to see is acquired and placed by me and me only.

The Address: 2 Silver Street,Norhador,Belfalas{Gondo r} Cape of Belfalas.

The total cost was 7,500 LP for Premium writs, If you plan to grind, it is worth it, Trust me. Premium Housing is one the greatest features added in game ever since the Helm's Deep expansion or Western Gondor add on, at least from my point of obeservation.

Little extra does not hurt:

Name: The name was inspired from "The Silmarllion" {Book}

~ Formenos means "Northern Fortress" in Quenya (from formen = "north" and osto = "fortress")
    It was the stronghold of Fëanor and his sons in the north of Valinor

~ The Barad Hyarmenya Elen {Southern Star Fort} is the Fortress of the Vanyalanthiel and her daughters. Harmenost ~ "Sourthern Fortress" I believe personally the view and place in general fits flawlessly for the Eldar. We love sea and stars and the soundtrack is extraordinarily beautiful as well. Tis even magical during the night hours.

The Exterior. Harmenos ~ Southern Fortress. Best house of Server Arkenstone. The Greatest Mansion within Stone-Land. {Gondor}

Best House in the Neighbourhood Trophy Clear Winner/Deserved 200% Not only the Best house in the Neighbourhood trophy , but the Best House on the Server Trophy Indeed. For there are none greater and never shall be so because nobody shall commit him/herself as I do with the Ultimate Fire and Passion.

No doubts. Quintessential.

Vanyalanthiriel Vanimelda ~ The Radiant Star Queen of Calacyira ~The Flame Imperishable Greatest of all time for Ages&Arda beyond.
    The Ascended Mastery.Beyond comprehension Tier level of Greatness ~ Super Genius. Read my Biography.

Barad Hyarmenya Elen The Fortress of Vanyalanathiriel High Queen of the Noldor Remastered Part II

"The Bright Lord" is my Second You-Tube Channel with certain Modifications and slight changes.
    Vanyalanthiriel Vanimelda ~ The Radiant Star Queen of Calacyira ~The Flame Imperishable Greatest of all time for Ages&Arda beyond.
    The Ascended Mastery.Beyond comprehension Tier level of Greatness ~ Super Genius. Read my Biography.