We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

More ceremonial gear, please

There's quite a few class-specific items that I want to cosmetically equip but can't get because they're only sold by class trainers. It would be nice to have ceremonial versions of all class-specific gear, not just instance gear. One item I really want is the Songmaster's shoulders, but they're only obtainable from the minstrel trainer in Ost Galadh. The other set from that trainer, the armor of the Hopeful Melody, is available at skirmish camps because it's from Barad Guldur. So basically my suggestion is, more ceremonial versions of class-specific gear please. Not just the ones from instances.
    Last edited by EranodoreAlphemel; Sep 15 2018 at 09:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by EranodoreAlphemel View Post
    There's quite a few class-specific items that I want to cosmetically equip but can't get because they're only sold by class trainers. It would be nice to have ceremonial versions of all class-specific gear, not just instance gear. One item I really want is the Songmaster's shoulders, but they're only obtainable from the minstrel trainer in Ost Galadh. The other set from that trainer, the armor of the Hopeful Melody, is available at skirmish camps because it's from Barad Guldur. So basically my suggestion is, more ceremonial versions of class-specific gear please. Not just the ones from instances.
    If you were to make an alt of every class, you could get the appropriate alt to buy the class gear, equip it, unequip it, and put it in the Wardrobe. This solution may or may not appeal to you.

My higher-level characters wear Grey Company garb to fight in, but have an alternate set of court clothes which so far my highest character has worn twice: once to Aragorn's coronation, and once to the fancy dinner in Lake-town (with a plot worthy of Agatha Christie, well done MoL!). They consist of a white Death-shroud, the black Cloak of the Citadel Guard, and the Circlet of Men. Not very fancy, but I like it. If you look at all the cosmetic clothing that's available (quite a lot of it by now), you may find a combination that pleases you.
    Eruanne - Shards of Narsil-1 - Elendilmir -> Arkenstone
    www.kithrup.com/~djheydt/

It is true, there haven't been any new entries in the ceremonial cosmetic portfolio since at least Rise of Isengard, and I would like to see more pieces added as well, even if they would cost a lot more than the older pieces.

One of my characters is wearing a robe from the Isengard cluster (available via the Ox-camp), but that was only possible because I could join a very rare Orthanc raid, which is a prerequisite to gaining access to these pieces at all. There are more items, for instance the minstrel hat and the hunter outfit, that I would love to get; but sadly the chance to obtain them via an Orthanc raid is extremely slim. Please open those to the public, as ceremonial gear.

Greetings, Polymachos
    Treufried, human Level 115 Lore Master, formerly from Maiar (DE), now on Belegaer
    Räuberhöhle auf Belegaer, Breelandsiedlung, Ochsbott, Lange Straße 5. Vorsicht, Fallen!
    Alexophor, human Level 115 Hunter, formerly a Nimrod, now on Landroval
    Awkward Animal Arena in Breeland Homesteads, 6 Long Street, Ersward (Landroval)