We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

(New Avatar tweaks) Please fix mouth 6 option on elf males

While new avatars are receiving little touch-ups in this update... Reiterating a long-standing request for issue (/bug) still present since Mordor beta :

The new avatar Mouth 6 appearance on male elves still has its original color missing, and its color gradient does not match up with original Mouth 6.

It may sound trivial, but it creates a stark visual discrepancy for toon faces when switching between old/new avatar appearances.

Given increased attention by SSG art team to smooth out visual discrepancies via continuous little touch-ups (thank you for this!), please fix Mouth 6 on male elves' new avatars to match its original color appearance - darker color as on old avatars. This is the only such case of "broken color" still remaining between old and new avatars.

how about instead of doing that they make a new class?

Quote Originally Posted by Aelir View Post
    While new avatars are receiving little touch-ups in this update... Reiterating a long-standing request for issue (/bug) still present since Mordor beta :

The new avatar Mouth 6 appearance on male elves still has its original color missing, and its color gradient does not match up with original Mouth 6.

It may sound trivial, but it creates a stark visual discrepancy for toon faces when switching between old/new avatar appearances.

Given increased attention by SSG art team to smooth out visual discrepancies via continuous little touch-ups (thank you for this!), please fix Mouth 6 on male elves' new avatars to match its original color appearance - darker color as on old avatars. This is the only such case of "broken color" still remaining between old and new avatars.
    Yes please to this! Those of us who picked that mouth chose it for it's shape AND colour. Those who only wanted the shape picked #5 instead since it was the same but the pale version, so please return the colour of Mouth #6!

Also, please consider putting male elves on the top of the bug fixing pile. We have waited for over a year now to have the quite huge bugs fixed, and it seems like they come second to everything else, and looking this weird makes it no fun at all for me to play.

* The jaw of male elves still hangs down so they look like they aren't very intelligent.
    * Mouth 6 is the wrong colour and only half of the lower lip is painted.
    * The eyebrows have the same problems as the last beta so I'm going to repost my screenshot feedback on that below. No one complained about the eyebrows being long and beautiful but still they were made so much shorter and given a manly man makeover
    * The /laugh emote is still bugged so when all other races and genders laugh smoothly, male elves "jump" to the side when laughing and then "jump" back again
    * Male elves also have many hairstyle bugs that I haven't even had time to go over yet due to the faces getting new bugs every time an old one gets fixed. There's long gaps, flat looks, completely changed hairstyles (where female elves got to keep theirs and just had them resized) and hair growing from strange places or even out of the air.
    * The male elf portrait bugs are still a problem. The Beorning portrait bug was fixed almost instantly, but it's been over a year for male elves. I can't help but wonder if it is a hated race/gender among the developers. I know it probably isn't, but it's difficult not to feel like it is after having worked so hard to give useful feedback and having spent such a lot of time finding and explaining and showing the bugs and problems and having to wait for so long

U23 Beta 1 eyebrows look the same as they do during this beta (beta 3) so the feedback below still stands

;) “There are hundreds of paths up the mountain, all leading to the same place, so it doesn’t matter which path you take. The only person wasting time is the one who runs around the mountain, telling everyone that his or her path is wrong.” ~ Hindu Proverb