We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    The encounter that took us the longest to beat was actually Thrang. Once we got past Thrang, Thaurlach was actually a quick success. Maybe our problem was a lack of DPS (the healing shaman got us every time), because we were pretty good at following instructions. Or maybe my group got tired of listening to me giving instructions for 10 minutes before the fight and were driven to master Thaurlach quickly.
    Work like no one is watching, dance like you don't need the money...

Thaurach in the Rift, on level.

There are a lot of instances and raids I haven't done yet, so I probably haven't met some of the worst. But those damn mumaks in Throne caused a lot of the groups I was in to fall apart, so I'm gonna go with them.

Which instance/raid boss was the hardest you've ever encountered

The watcher in the water at the bottom of Moria........Love this game BTW

Propably dar narbudug and boss mistress of pestilence, when I run Moria. Now i think it is that guy in the last stage of dol guldur isntances

Watcher in the water was a bit tricky to get at first, esp with melee class

my worst raid boss...

Hands down it has to be Thaurlach - so many raid mechanics to grasp on that one too....

Talking Bosses a long time ago

I remember getting kin to do Thaurlach on Friday nights - start at 6:00 PM and finish around 12:30 or 1:00. It was so much fun - the kin was very helpful to newbies and told them what to do and not to do! Back on Elendimir - the good old days!

Must have been one of those Über-Monkeys in the Battle of Minas Tirith.
    Dunno anymore if it had a name or not.
    It was evilly ill.
    ._.

Quote Originally Posted by OliveYew View Post

Thanks for reading! Don't forget to reply to this post, we will pick a winner next Thursday afternoon.

Mordirith

For Gondor!!

Which instance/raid boss was the hardest you've ever encountered?

In their absence chain
    Name: High Chieftain Vulkaran; Rank: 13; Race: Warg; Class: Stalker; Tribe: Creatures of the Fiery Kind

Saruman (T2) in The Towers of Orthanc. not managed to complete him yet

Gurvand in Dark Delvings. Pre-60 content when Moria was knew. By far the worst for the level-related content!

Rotspittle.... he came on me from behind. One swipe, dead. Had no clue what even hit me...

All of them really. Kinda got turned off doing raids and such by people who were too elitist. You had to be perfect to play. Have stayed to quest lines since.

Haven't seen many bosses

The watcher. because I am solo everywhere I go

The Unbroken One

Saruman T2

Oh my gosh...wiping for weeks and weeks straight on Crisiant and Usgarren in FnF Wing of ToO T2C! Was the most fun I think I ever had raiding though!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4