We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyWarpPro View Post
    I wrote this in another thread, but thought it was maybe more appropriate here considering the title of this topic
    2) Sturdy Steel Keys continue to drop in rare circumstances in normal play.
    I agree with this (and most other things you have said), but I see one caveat: If sturdy steel keys that drop from level 10 mobs in the shire, ered luin, or elsewhere can be used to open up end-game boxes with armor, you will create a farming situation where some 6-man loremaster group with bears multiboxed from 1 pc just goes and stands somewhere and let his bears do all the work..... and sell all the keys he gets for gold.

Result: welcome back gold spammers!

It would also off-set the market price for keys, which will skyrocket to very high prices, not giving people that are level 40 and want to open up a dwarf-steel box any chance to purchase a regular sturdy steel key. They used to go for 10-12 gold on Riddermark, and no more than 15 gold when I joined Arkenstone, but those prices won't hold if they open up end-game armor containing and ash containing boxes.

It might be better to keep the black steel keys.... BUT make them drop at the same rate as regular sturdy steel keys.... but only from the last two level mobs, e.g. 119-120 (and any level 121 mobs that might exist) after update 23. This means people playing end-game zones can have a chance at end-game keys, and they aren't that easy to automatically farm anymore.... It would keep the game balance more intact I think.

I also think that they should let the Gorgoroth boxes what they are and open level 115 max stuff along with the other Mordor items, and let those indeed be opened with regular steel keys.... and get a new "Iron Mountain Box" that has 120 armor and needs them black steel keys.
    Moved from Riddermark to Arkenstone on 9/29/2015!
    -----
    Disclaimer: The definition of "Soon™" is based solely on SSG's interpretation of the word, and all similarities with dictionary definitions of the word "Soon™" are purely coincidental and should not be interpreted as a time frame that will come to pass within a reasonable amount of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Arnenna View Post
    there aren't 10, there is only one, and here it is for you . . . .

Nice items cost ash.
    nice items cost , wheather it be ash or other currency
    Ash is available to earn in game, but there are restrictions and caps on it.
    You can get around those restrictions and caps, by buying lootbox keys and opening boxes to earn more ash.
    im guessing since you dont go into details about restrictions , you are talking about CoS daily locks , where you can earn ash from the drops there
    well i have several 115 toons so i can run cos several times a day to get ash , and im not alone in that regard where a lot of ppl have multiple alts this would only affect players with 1 toon which i personally dont know of many players with 1 toon at lvl cap

The reason those lootboxes work as a "catch up" (your words) is that they get around the restrictions and caps on ash earning.
    The reason restrictions and caps exist on the in game earning, is so that the catch up is relevant, desirable and wanted.
    If the in game earning wasn't restricted and capped, nobody would need or want to buy a catch up, hence, they make the content that way, so that catch up's are desirable.

In a more simple way, if a shop is to sell puncture repair kits, they first need to make sure that tyres can puncture. If a shop wants to sell shortcuts, they will make sure that shortcuts are required. That, while satisfying for those that are ok with buying shortcuts, affects everyone else. In essence, every time you buy a key, you're sending the message . . .

"The grind is too much, sell me a shortcut". The result, is more grind, to keep you (and everyone else) in that loop.
    so let's say U23 goes live and it takes you 1 month to gear up (all teal with essences ) it probably be more time but for this purpose lets say 1 month
    and i come back to the game after being gone for lets say 4 months ? let me go to the store buy a few keys lets say 20 keys(im not that desperate or crazy to buy 100) with my own money , let's say we are in different servers , more than likely we are , so now im close to be full teal gear , with no essences , tell me very specific how in that world is that affecting you and your gameplay ??.......... i was gone since lvl cap was 95 , i grinded all my toons back to 115 , the only shorcut i took was to aria 2 characters , which alot of ppl were doing including raiders that wanted to run end game content more than once

Quote Originally Posted by Skyfoot View Post
    pre Mordor (y'know, waaaay back in 2017), this game was operating without the need for this type of monetization.
    Pre mordor, this game went more then 6 years with only 1 multi-boss raid being released. Making raids and testing them costs money. If I had to guess Turbine wasnt making enough money during that time period to invest in making and testing new raids on a regular basis.

Quote Originally Posted by mkcraft27 View Post
    Pre mordor, this game went more then 6 years with only 1 multi-boss raid being released. Making raids and testing them costs money. If I had to guess Turbine wasnt making enough money during that time period to invest in making and testing new raids on a regular basis.
    It was nearly 4 years and the raid came out in 2016, which means it was in development in late 2015. I'm pretty sure an instance cluster came out around that time as well. They didn't need loot-boxes then, they shouldn't now. And let's not pretend we are getting a wealth of bug-free, quality dungeons and raids on a regular basis now that loot-boxes are part of the scheme.

Quote Originally Posted by joecan View Post
    snip
    You're completely missing the point. My guess, intentionally so.

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    We are aware of the activity some/many folks have been engaging in ahead of U23, which is why we have no intention of nullifying that work. That said, it looks like there are at least a few people asking us to do that, so I was curious to learn more about their reasoning.
    Cord ima give you a real quick explanation

So, you definitely screwed up by saying black keys open the new lootboxes cause now people are stocking up ahead of U23 as you may know (i know people who have hundreds ready to go) so this update is literally down the drain because you needed to remove black steel keys ablility to open the new boxes (for the same reason that the old ash of ench shouldn't buy 120 which atm is the case) but now you cant, so literally its a lost cause, terrible situation that everyone needs to just let go and move on from and try to get U24 out asap

Comments about P2W:

Idk what people are talking about rn the game's a lot less p2w then it used to be...did you all not read severlins post?

He stopped treating us like children and finally said that basically we need loot-boxes for money so if you buy them you're supporting the game. So lets look at a post and pre U23 scale of P2w

Pre U23
    Instance locks so you can only do 1 20 min 3 man every day and thats it
    Dailies award 2/3 of a key --- (I haven't done mirk so I wouldn't know)
    Lootboxes contain 337 (acquirable anywhere else in the game except loot-boxes and ash vendor)
    Lootboxes give a large amount of currency (ash)

Post U23
    No locks on instance content, 3 solo instances, 2 (3?) three man, and on 6 man (all the content, like skirmishes, can be ran solo I'm not sure if the 6ix man can be 3 manned tho)
    Lootboxes give gear that caps at i think 380? (the current BiS gear is 380 (basically 337 of rn) so I'm gonna assume its gonna go up to 395 for raid gear)

Quote Originally Posted by Fraushgrish2 View Post
    Lootboxes give no embers except the ones you get from ashing the gear which will not give nearly as much as it used to
    This is inaccurate, loot-boxes will give embers on top of the embers you get from ashing the gear.

so let's say U23 goes live and it takes you 1 month to gear up (all teal with essences ) it probably be more time but for this purpose lets say 1 month
    and i come back to the game after being gone for lets say 4 months ? let me go to the store buy a few keys lets say 20 keys(im not that desperate or crazy to buy 100) with my own money , let's say we are in different servers , more than likely we are , so now im close to be full teal gear , with no essences , tell me very specific how in that world is that affecting you and your gameplay ??.......... i was gone since lvl cap was 95 , i grinded all my toons back to 115 , the only shorcut i took was to aria 2 characters , which alot of ppl were doing including raiders that wanted to run end game content more than once
    How can you possibly not know the answer to that yourself?

You wanted help easing the grind to get your teal gear, so you went to the store and bought 20 keys, this made SSG money, so buying keys makes them money and buying more keys makes them more money, how do they get you to buy more keys?

Well you bought the last 20 to help you overcome a small part of the grind to get your teal gear, so the best way for SSG to get you to buy more keys is to make the grind even worse, reduce the number of daily quests, so they get boring even quicker, make the quests have you travel all over the map everyday, increase the cost of the teal gear, so you have to grind for longer, reduce the rewards from questing, so you have to grind for longer, reduce the drop chance of keys earnt in game or maybe even remove the possibility to get them in game at all and make them only available in store, hmmm sound familiar, anything that makes the gaming experience worse so players feel a greater need to buy their way around it.

All of those effect not just you, but everyone in game, and it isnt even a choice to avoid it, I paid for Mordor, which meant I paid for the instances and Raid, Instances and Raid I could not take part in without gear that had LoE on it, LoE gear was earnt with ash, ash which was the end game grind, a grind which I have no doubt whatsoever was made much worse on purpose by SSG to push people towards buying Black keys to open loot boxes which contained..............ASH, the circle is complete.

And that is how you buying loot boxes, or anyone buying loot boxes effects every single person in the game,whether they buy keys or not, because the game is being designed with the upper most motivation being pushing players towards buying keys to open loot boxes.

This is inaccurate, loot-boxes will give embers on top of the embers you get from ashing the gear.
    my bad edited it out

Quote Originally Posted by bobbylobs View Post
    How can you possibly not know the answer to that yourself?

You wanted help easing the grind to get your teal gear, so you went to the store and bought 20 keys, this made SSG money, so buying keys makes them money and buying more keys makes them more money, how do they get you to buy more keys?

Well you bought the last 20 to help you overcome a small part of the grind to get your teal gear, so the best way for SSG to get you to buy more keys is to make the grind even worse, reduce the number of daily quests, so they get boring even quicker, make the quests have you travel all over the map everyday, increase the cost of the teal gear, so you have to grind for longer, reduce the rewards from questing, so you have to grind for longer, reduce the drop chance of keys earnt in game or maybe even remove the possibility to get them in game at all and make them only available in store, hmmm sound familiar, anything that makes the gaming experience worse so players feel a greater need to buy their way around it.

All of those effect not just you, but everyone in game, and it isnt even a choice to avoid it, I paid for Mordor, which meant I paid for the instances and Raid, Instances and Raid I could not take part in without gear that had LoE on it, LoE gear was earnt with ash, ash which was the end game grind, a grind which I have no doubt whatsoever was made much worse on purpose by SSG to push people towards buying Black keys to open loot boxes which contained..............ASH, the circle is complete.

And that is how you buying loot boxes, or anyone buying loot boxes effects every single person in the game,whether they buy keys or not, because the game is being designed with the upper most motivation being pushing players towards buying keys to open loot boxes.
    you are delusional ....what is the end game grind ???
    is it getting a lvl 100 imbued weapon fully maxed ?scrolls of empowerment, anfalas crystals, crystals of remembrence , first age symbol , these all DO NOT come from lootboxes
    getting all current gold essences ? tokens of lake and rivers come from "GASP" dailies , quests and playing content , solvents and malleables can be obtained from AH without ever resorting to lootboxes
    getting raid gear? raid gear drops from the raid itself and requires no lootboxes BUT ash can be used to barter for armour also
    getting teal gear ?FI t2c drops newfound coins which can be bartered for full sets or armour which some sets are better than the raid , again no lootbox and NO ASH required just run the content
    so again how are we being forced to buy keys and lootboxes ???
    if you think this game is too grindy or too hard or if you had trouble getting into instances maybe this just isnt the game for you
    you can always try mining simulator , it has no lootboxes and not too grindy and best of all no gear requirements
    Last edited by joecan; Sep 14 2018 at 06:00 PM.

It was nearly 4 years and the raid came out in 2016, which means it was in development in late 2015. I'm pretty sure an instance cluster came out around that time as well. They didn't need loot-boxes then, they shouldn't now. And let's not pretend we are getting a wealth of bug-free, quality dungeons and raids on a regular basis now that loot-boxes are part of the scheme.
    Sure it was about 4 years between ToO and throne. That means with the amount of income they were getting back then it took them 4 years to get around to developing/testing/and releasing a new raid. Mordor brought lootboxes and keys, but more importantly (from an economic perspective at least) those keys brought more income. Now ~1 year after the mordor instance/raid we are getting a new instance cluster with a raid.

No one is claiming everything is bug free and no one is claiming we are swimming in new instances, but a new instance cluster/raid only a year after the last one was released is better then we have had in the past. I think it would be disingenuous to say the income generated by lootboxes/keys didn't have an impact on that.

Quote Originally Posted by mkcraft27 View Post
    Sure it was about 4 years between ToO and throne. That means with the amount of income they were getting back then it took them 4 years to get around to developing/testing/and releasing a new raid. Mordor brought lootboxes and keys, but more importantly (from an economic perspective at least) those keys brought more income. Now ~1 year after the mordor instance/raid we are getting a new instance cluster with a raid.
    I may not know the full context of this quote but what about the cluster at 85? Those raids weren't perfect but they were pretty fun, and not to mention that instance clusters we're always there in ssgs/turbines mind cause they thought epic battles counted as an instance cluster, so technically they dropped a cluster with every lvl cap

you are delusional ....what is the end game grind ???
    is it getting a lvl 100 imbued weapon fully maxed ?scrolls of empowerment, anfalas crystals, crystals of remembrence , first age symbol , these all DO NOT come from lootboxes
    getting all current gold essences ? tokens of lake and rivers come from "GASP" dailies , quests and playing content , solvents and malleables can be obtained from AH without ever resorting to lootboxes
    getting raid gear? raid gear drops from the raid itself and requires no lootboxes BUT ash can be used to barter for armour also
    getting teal gear ?FI t2c drops newfound coins which can be bartered for full sets or armour which some sets are better than the raid , again no lootbox and NO ASH required just run the content
    so again how are we being forced to buy keys and lootboxes ???
    if you think this game is too grindy or too hard or if you had trouble getting into instances maybe this just isnt the game for you
    you can always try mining simulator , it has no lootboxes and not too grindy and best of all no gear requirements
    I don’t play this game, for a number of reasons, but a large one is the intrusion and use of the store, literally everything you listed in your reply can be bought in store, loot boxes are just another extension of that, crystals, keys, scrolls, deed accelerators, all things that can be bought and all things that will make a dev change the game to push people into the store. Note how I said push and not force, I don’t use the word force as no one is forced to buy anything, but they are certainly encouraged to, more and more so and that’s the point, one you clearly have no answer to as you haven’t once managed to cobble anything close to a coherent response to that very point despite your many attempts.

Raid gear drops from the raid correct and as you pointed out can also be bought easier and quicker via lootboxes and where do you get the essences to put in that gear? From ash maybe? You could of course buy an essence removal scroll from the store though.Solvents are also sold in the store. Loot boxes are just the latest thing in this whole micro transaction fad, just more obvious and with the added issue of gambling put into them, they are a cancer to any game and have soured many a game not just this one. Do you not see that you can essentially buy raid level gear from the store if you are willing to buy enough keys? And then max your LI through the store as well? Would you be ok with SSG just cutting out the keys and selling the gear in the store directly? It’s only the step of buying the keys and opening the box that’s in the way of that.

Answer this question, why did you buy 20 boxes if there is nothing in them that helped you out? Someone should have told all those people in Mordor they were wasting their money buying keys to open boxes for ash as according to you no ash was in them anyway. Why are people storing all their black keys now for U23 if nothing useful will be in them and why do SSG refuse to make them cosmetic only?

I don’t mind grinding, I play games that are far far grindier than this one, what I object to is a game being designed that way just to frustrate their players into spending cash, it’s lazy and unimaginative and smacks of desperation from a dev team that are unable to produce a quality product that can attract players and raise money of its own accord.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbylobs View Post
    I don’t play this game, for a number of reasons, but a large one is the intrusion and use of the store, literally everything you listed in your reply can be bought in store, loot boxes are just another extension of that, crystals, keys, scrolls, deed accelerators, all things that can be bought and all things that will make a dev change the game to push people into the store. Note how I said push and not force, I don’t use the word force as no one is forced to buy anything, but they are certainly encouraged to, more and more so and that’s the point, one you clearly have no answer to as you haven’t once managed to cobble anything close to a coherent response to that very point despite your many attempts.

everything i listed can be obtained in game , even essence removal scrolls by barter with merit stars by doing a few Pelargir runs and who know even get a 1st age symbol which can then be sold and "GASP" possibly buy solvents and scrolls and whatever else you like with in game money , hell even imbue replacement scrolls can be obtained by doing "OMG" old content like throne raid

Raid gear drops from the raid correct and as you pointed out can also be bought easier and quicker via lootboxes and where do you get the essences to put in that gear? From ash maybe? You could of course buy an essence removal scroll from the store though.Solvents are also sold in the store. Loot boxes are just the latest thing in this whole micro transaction fad, just more obvious and with the added issue of gambling put into them, they are a cancer to any game and have soured many a game not just this one. Do you not see that you can essentially buy raid level gear from the store if you are willing to buy enough keys? And then max your LI through the store as well? Would you be ok with SSG just cutting out the keys and selling the gear in the store directly? It’s only the step of buying the keys and opening the box that’s in the way of that.

Answer this question, why did you buy 20 boxes if there is nothing in them that helped you out? Someone should have told all those people in Mordor they were wasting their money buying keys to open boxes for ash as according to you no ash was in them anyway. Why are people storing all their black keys now for U23 if nothing useful will be in them and why do SSG refuse to make them cosmetic only?

I don’t mind grinding, I play games that are far far grindier than this one, what I object to is a game being designed that way just to frustrate their players into spending cash, it’s lazy and unimaginative and smacks of desperation from a dev team that are unable to produce a quality product that can attract players and raise money of its own accord.
    i just explained in a very detailed way all the items that are part of the "end game grind" and how they can ALL be obtained by doing in game activities with no need of ever using the lotro store , so if doing in game content frustrates you or you feel like you are pushed into the store then again , maybe this game just isnt for you since it seems its you who cant cobble a sensible answer to the fact that everything i listed can be obtained in game
    And furthermore if you are not even playing this game , please refrain from making comments in a game you no longer play since it no longer applies to you ,k thx

We are aware of the activity some/many folks have been engaging in ahead of U23, which is why we have no intention of nullifying that work. That said, it looks like there are at least a few people asking us to do that, so I was curious to learn more about their reasoning.
    Thank you for this clarification.
    Knight | Captain | Arkenstone | Rainbows & Unicorns

And if you think that it's right, that taking a year or two off, should then mean you can walk back in, drop some dollars and be where the rest of us are from putting in the work while you were gone, you too are a bit delusional. If you take a year off work, expect to have to work through a bit of a backlog. Simple.
    Last edited by Arnenna; Sep 14 2018 at 08:36 PM.
    Treat others as you do your best pictures, and place them in their best light.

Quote Originally Posted by Arnenna View Post
    And if you think that it's right, that taking a year or two off, should then mean you can walk back in, drop some dollars and be where the rest of us are from putting in the work while you were gone, you too are a bit delusional. If you take a year off work, expect to have to work through a bit of a backlog. Simple.
    i did put in my work after being gone from the game , i got 3 characters raid ready and the rest T2 content ready , but hey if me buying 20 keys and opening 20 lootboxes makes you have a meltdown sorry ..............not sorry

i did put in my work after being gone from the game , i got 3 characters raid ready and the rest T2 content ready , but hey if me buying 20 keys and opening 20 lootboxes makes you have a meltdown sorry ..............not sorry
    There is no work involved in opening boxes, it's just spending money - ie, shortcutting. When shortcutting becomes the in thing, then yes, the game will become so grindy, and hard for players like yourself to catch up, that shortcuts will become the norm. A necessity, in order to be able to play the game, instead of catching up with gameplay and "reasonable" grind. You said yourself, you bought 20 keys, but wouldn't buy 100. What if key sales become so important, that sooner or later, it takes 100 to do the catch up that cost you 20 this time around? That's how it works. You wanted to know how it affects others, and you've got the answer. Doesn't mean you have to like it though, and clearly, by your own meltdown in response to the answer, you don't. I see you're past civil talk, with your last sentence, so, have a good day.
    Treat others as you do your best pictures, and place them in their best light.

Just so I'm clear with the feedback from people opposed to us allowing players to use their existing keys when U23 is released: You'd prefer that these players not be able to use the keys they've spent months acquiring?
    Honestly I think you should remove ash and most gear from the boxes. The other ones have buffs, cosmetics, jewellery and such. With the newer boxes that have ash and all kinds of gear we started developing issues with gold spammers and infighting of the community. Just remove ash and armor from the new boxes. People still have their keys and can open the even newer boxes. But I would let people know this outright. Make it so we have to earn the ash and gear from quests or even for deeds but leaving those items in boxes will just compound problems later.

Oh I have not had problems with the ash cap personally but for those who farm it removing it or raising it could help them out.
    "I am condescending, that means I talk down to you." Well just for those who go out of their way to need it.

what was the point of this reply? you literally didn't address any of the counter points that arnenna handed you you're just repeating the same sentence over and over

Btw, I haven't played lotro in almost a month but i can guarantee you if i go in there rn i can drop 200 buck on the game and fully raid gear a toon that I AoV from 1-105, does that seem fair to you for those who spend time fully raid gearing which approximately costs (costs for a hunter the most common class in the game) 50,000 ash, do you have any idea how hard it is to get 50k ash? (not for me but imagine for a player that only has 1 toon). Even worse imagine working hard to get that 50k but then someone can just come after a long break and just buy everything you worked so hard for if you think that's fair you're hopeless
    Last edited by Fraushgrish2; Sep 14 2018 at 10:20 PM.

I may not know the full context of this quote but what about the cluster at 85? Those raids weren't perfect but they were pretty fun, and not to mention that instance clusters we're always there in ssgs/turbines mind cause they thought epic battles counted as an instance cluster, so technically they dropped a cluster with every lvl cap
    we were talking about traditional multi-boss raids. The erebor instances are definitely fun but for some reason they decided to make 3 single encounter 12 man instances instead of a traditional raid.

As for the epic battles I would say that they have always wanted to give people an opportunity to group up, however for HD they didnt want to make content that required tanks/DPS/heals/support or looked anything like a traditional instance.

what was the point of this reply? you literally didn't address any of the counter points that arnenna handed you you're just repeating the same sentence over and over

Btw, I haven't played lotro in almost a month but i can guarantee you if i go in there rn i can drop 200 buck on the game and fully raid gear a toon that I AoV from 1-105,

i dont really care what a person does with their own money , if someone decides to go that round , trust me im not shedding any tear not do i go into rage mode

does that seem fair to you for those who spend time fully raid gearing which approximately costs (costs for a hunter the most common class in the game) 50,000 ash, do you have any idea how hard it is to get 50k ash? (not for me but imagine for a player that only has 1 toon). Even worse imagine working hard to get that 50k but then someone can just come after a long break and just buy everything you worked so hard for if you think that's fair you're hopeless
    so what if they do ? are they taking anything from you ? are they somehow preventing you from getting ash ? are they beating you to raids or instances ? seems you guys worry too mcuch about what other players have or dont have , if thats how you approach this game , based on what others do and accomplish then you guys are the hopeless ones
    so basically you state that if someone drops money on this game and gear up a character to be "raid ready" you guys are going to go into full meltdown and cry baby mode , wow seems someone else is the pathetic and hopeless around here , worry about your own character or do you guys go around asking everybody "hey how much you spent on keys" or "hey how many lootboxes did you open" ? talk about pathetic
    Last edited by joecan; Sep 14 2018 at 11:37 PM.

so basically you state that if someone drops money on this game and gear up a character to be "raid ready" you guys are going to go into full meltdown and cry baby mode , wow seems someone else is the pathetic and hopeless around here , worry about your own character or do you guys go around asking everybody "hey how much you spent on keys" or "hey how many lootboxes did you open" ? talk about pathetic
    No, we are saying that we want equally good way to do the same thing by playing the content, only that didn't happened. You dropping money and talking about it means nothing because loads of people do. Most of us pay for VIP, we pay for expansions, we even buy some LP, just normally for other purposes. By all means we paid for the content in advance, we shouldn't be spending any more money on it until next expansion comes along or time to renew sub, etc.

As I said, you are repeating the same old (debunked millions of times btw) argument of “how does me completely making your grind look worthelss effect your gameplay at all??? Hopeless

Here’s one last try imagine I work hard as hell trying to get ready for a marathon and you don’t work at all and on the day of the marathon you just buy a taxi ride to the end as I’m crossing the line, although we both cross the line at the same time its incredibly unfair that you get to just pay your way through, it’s about what’s fair and what unfair not “how does this effect your gameplay”

Just so I'm clear with the feedback from people opposed to us allowing players to use their existing keys when U23 is released: You'd prefer that these players not be able to use the keys they've spent months acquiring?
    This is hardly a fair question.

If I were to set back and think for an evening. I could list dozens of times where many weeks and months were put to task to make parts of my game to my satisfaction only to have it all undone on a whim.

Many times those very efforts became less in value due to later changes making things more readily available to a larger player portion. I'm sure any player who has been here for some time can think of a few.

So my question is, Why does it matter now to SSG?

To answer your question.

Yes I would. Those keys weren't made for U23 and everyone knows it.

I ask this before. In case it was missed I'll ask again. Removing Sturdy Steel Keys. Has PvMP been taken into consideration?
    Last edited by sapienze; Sep 15 2018 at 07:02 AM.
    Università degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza" Sapienza University of Rome

Graduate PhD con lode Scienze della Politica

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast