We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Legacy scroll not working?

So I am a Lore Master. I have two 1st age LI, staff and book. Both are level 70 NOT IMBUED. I replaced the legacies with deconstructed level 100 3rd age LI's fine on my staff. Now I just got done grinding ALL night and deconned four 3rd age lvl 100 LM books all maxed lvl 60. And none of them (Which are not currently on my book) will let me replace ANY legacies on my 1st age book. I'm 100% sure they were 3rd age level 100's. What the hell is the problem?

Non-imbued LIs have golden and silver attributes. You can put new silver attribute on any other attribute but if you want to switch the golden one, you need to exchange it with golden one.

So, if you put all silver attributes on the book in older days, then you can´t put any golden attribute on it now.

Or, are you sure that the book in non-imbued?
    Ich bin kein Deutscher, sorry für Grammatik.
    English isn't my native language, sorry for mistakes.

No it's not imbued. It's just maxed 70/70 after a scroll of delving was added to it. Here are my current legacies.

I don't want pet attack and health. I want bane flare targets and target resistance (damaging skills). Legacy reference: https://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Lor...ndary_Legacies

So am I just screwed or something because this game is so poorly made?

And I've tried all kinds of different skill scrolls too. They all just say, "You do not have any valid items to use that on." ###...
    Last edited by master2g; Sep 10 2018 at 06:06 AM.

No idea then. I recommend to check level on legacies, if they work for lvl 100 book. This way you can verify if the deconstructed books were really lvl 100.

Target resistance (damaging skills) is major (golden) legacy. so you can´t put it on minor one (silver/grey). The pet health and duration attack are minor. Still, this isn´t the reason for your problem.
    Ich bin kein Deutscher, sorry für Grammatik.
    English isn't my native language, sorry for mistakes.

Its most likely the issue is being caused by a level mis-match, the scroll you have mustn't be usable on a level 100 LI.

LOL you're never gonna believe this. I didn't reforge them at level 70/70. I just got to that level and they were sitting waiting to be reforged. I reforged and now I can change whatever I want before Imbue. JUST WOW!

That is also another potential issue

I see another major problem with this piece.

How come it had 7 legacies, and 4 of them minor?
    Did you use crystal of remembrance and then filled the new slot with a minor? If so, you messed it up.

When you use remembrance crystal to add 7th legacy, it gives a major slot. So you should have at least 4 majors.

Now, what you are wanting to do is replace two minors (pet health and attack) with a major and a minor and that won't work. Your only option with this item now is getting it imbued and using imbue legacy replacement scroll if those are legacies you want.

Adding: proper sequence (IMHO) with an item you plan to use, especially FA:

1. Apply xp rune to take it to 30+. With FA, a 938k rune takes it to about 35.
    2. Get your 3 first reforges. If you are offered a major(gold) as choice, take it. Unless the other choice is a minor you want in high tier (5 or 6). Or if you are confident you have enough major legacy slots.
    3. Apply scroll of Delving.
    4. Apply crystal of Remembrance.
    5. Apply scrolls of legacies you want to replace. Remember you can replace major with minor but not other way around.
    6. Take item to 70, get 4 reforges done.

Tiering up legacies with Empowerment scrolls so you can rank legacies higher pre-imbue is optional. Saves a tiny bit of xp. Applying star-lits before imbue is also optional.

Thanks scorp I appreciate the reply. I ended up just taking the loss of the fire skills critical since it doesn't add that much anyways and replaced that one with my target resistance damaging skills. And I replaced pet morale with bane flare targets for massive lightning dmg buff after imbue. It would've been nice to keep the fire skills critical over pet attack speed, but it's not a huge loss.