We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Female Hobbit Hunter

My hobbit-lass isn't comfortable with breeches, and robes are a little bit fancy for her. Unfortunately, the only dresses she's seen aren't really appropriate for an adventurer like her. Has anyone found anything that would fit her predicament?
    Hige sceal þe heardra, heorte þe cenre, mod sceal þe mare, þe ure mægen lytlað

There are quite a few Lotro cosmetic sites like https://cosmeticlotro.wordpress.com/ and https://lotrostylist.wordpress.com/ You may want to check them for inspiration on suitable clothing for the adventurous lady Hobbit.

Maybe a Tunic and Trousers of New Bloom in Forest green - cosmetic from the spring festival. My Hobbit huntress has been wearing these since they came out, together with a green cloak of the dove and a shabby cap in green. You can see this outfit in another thread here: https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...45#post7709245

Greetings, Polymachos
    Treufried, human Level 115 Lore Master, formerly from Maiar (DE), now on Belegaer
    Räuberhöhle auf Belegaer, Breelandsiedlung, Ochsbott, Lange Straße 5. Vorsicht, Fallen!
    Alexophor, human Level 115 Hunter, formerly a Nimrod, now on Landroval
    Awkward Animal Arena in Breeland Homesteads, 6 Long Street, Ersward (Landroval)

Tunics cosmetics tend to strike a balance between robes and dresses, and are quite practical for all around use. Festivals usually carry a majority of tunics, but also check Outfitter vendor in Thorin's Hall (he carries some that are unique to that vendor only), as well as Cosmetics vendor in skirmish camp.

There's also great pieces that cover legs only - I favor these a lot for their versatile/adventure/stylish vibe and incorporate them often into my characters' action outfits.

Some examples to try:
    - Pathfinder's Leggings (cosmetic skirmish vendor: Moria Medium sets, shares appearance with actual Hunter armour from Moria and looks great for this class)
    - Mathom light armour leggings (from hobbit presents, but shares appearance with leggings from lvl 60 Moria Minstrel armour set)
    - Starkmoor Caretaker's Leggings (Dunland quest reward)
    - check Lalia's Market for a few more leg-covering pieces, ranging from casual cloth to armored.

You can pair that up with many light- or medium-armor tops, lots of possibilities and creative results. All will look good for action-adventure characters, and these leg pieces sit remarkably well on hobbit toons.
    "Leaving the game plan is a sign of panic, and panic is not in our game plan." - Chuck Noll