We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Skill/animation delay

Just heard from cord stream that champ skill delay might get fixed,any news about wardens?At the moment its very annoying to play

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Osglinthor View Post
    Just heard from cord stream that champ skill delay might get fixed,any news about wardens?At the moment its very annoying to play
    Same for Hunters if male, race of men. Elven hunter don't have the same delay. This needs to be a bigger fix not only for champions.

Something's wrong across the board. Sometimes when playing my burg I get no obvious debuff in the bar but it feels as if I am fighting with an attack duration penalty. Usually last around 7-8 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Osglinthor View Post
    any news about wardens?At the moment its very annoying to play
    Is Warden skill lag actually fixable?? I just assumed it was working as intended, and/or it was my 100 ms ping, or occasionally just raid lag, and it was hopeless. My Warden is an alt now.

It would be great if Fist could be cut to be much faster, at least the same as Spear and Shield, and all of the skills a bit shorter, if possible.
    Elven Adventuress UI ~ Newbie Guide To Playing LotRO ~ Guide To Dual-Boxing LotRO