We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Results 1 to 22 of 22
  1. #1

    Should Pick Up Soon

    While we wait for the update, please enjoy some blood pumping action I've had trying out the hunter the past few days.


    (aka Rastlyn)

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    743
    i hope your using the word "blood pumping" loosely

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Fraushgrish2 View Post
    i hope your using the word "blood pumping" loosely
    If you thought I was referring to "blood pumping" action for you or the other trolls, you are sorely mistaken ;]

    (aka Rastlyn)

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    14
    That must've been hacking. Rks don't heal.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Barad-dûr
    Posts
    698
    Nice going. Thanks for sharing.
    Has playing Burglar informed your approach to the Hunter?
    Last edited by DRNA; Sep 11 2018 at 12:40 PM. Reason: additional thoughts

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by DRNA View Post
    Nice going. Thanks for sharing.
    Has playing Burglar informed your approach to the Hunter?
    says nice going...freeps op..like he did something note worthy. yawnnn

  7. #7
    The only blood pumping here is out of my wrists after seeing this video.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by DRNA View Post
    Nice going. Thanks for sharing.
    Has playing Burglar informed your approach to the Hunter?
    Thanks. It helps in some ways and hinders in others. Being able to anticipate a stealth classes movement is not too difficult. But running around like I'm in stealth... when I'm not... is taking some time to get used to lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by WILANDRIIA View Post
    says nice going...freeps op..like he did something note worthy. yawnnn
    Quote Originally Posted by Immaturity View Post
    The only blood pumping here is out of my wrists after seeing this video.
    Joined 2018, only a few total posts... *sniff sniff* I smell troll accounts. Welcome to the thread trolls.

    @immaturity. One troll down.

    (aka Rastlyn)

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by jljohnson4 View Post
    Thanks. It helps in some ways and hinders in others. Being able to anticipate a stealth classes movement is not too difficult. But running around like I'm in stealth... when I'm not... is taking some time to get used to lol.




    Joined 2018, only a few total posts... *sniff sniff* I smell troll accounts. Welcome to the thread trolls.

    @immaturity. One troll down.
    Even worse it's an impostor troll. The real Wilandria didn't know how to turn off caps lock.

    (Retired... Maybe un-retired?) Arkenstone: Immanitas R12 Burg, Gorbat R12 Reaver, Sueahpro R11 Mini, Falsified R9 RK, -The Blood Hand
    Crickhollow: Orphluk R9 Warg, Orphelun-1 R8 RK. -The Blood Hand.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by J-Moneyforever View Post
    (Retired... Maybe un-retired?)
    Which is it?

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by spelunker View Post
    Which is it?
    For now I'm observing from GW2. There's some promise with some of the update 23 changes but PvP would need a serious look before I'd do more than log in wander aimlessly for 20 minutes and then log out.

    (Retired... Maybe un-retired?) Arkenstone: Immanitas R12 Burg, Gorbat R12 Reaver, Sueahpro R11 Mini, Falsified R9 RK, -The Blood Hand
    Crickhollow: Orphluk R9 Warg, Orphelun-1 R8 RK. -The Blood Hand.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by J-Moneyforever View Post
    Even worse it's an impostor troll. The real Wilandria didn't know how to turn off caps lock.
    The real Wilandria claimed to have sold off his account years ago, so I wouldn't expect to see anything but a recent join date. I'm highly inclined to believe that it is the real Wil, because who would bother pretending to be him (other than the guy who bought the original account maybe)? And who else would want to resurrect Landy's Gank Squad?
    Arkenstone (formerly Landroval):
    Lizaveta, r12 Minstrel.

    Eviliz Unseen, r11 Warg. Lizifer, r11 Defiler.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Gramsfoot
    Posts
    1,460
    Quote Originally Posted by jljohnson4 View Post
    Joined 2018, only a few total posts... *sniff sniff* I smell troll accounts. Welcome to the thread trolls.
    You're trash on every character you play. You sit in the back of raids on Hunter if you don't have Bollie with you, and on Burg, you really just tool around wishing you could be Sippy. Sippy is still the only Burg on Ark who knows how to play that class through a nerf. The rest have always left for the new FOTM. Case in point. Did you play Hunter pre-yellow line/pre-infinite mastery? Would you be successful on Hunter if you couldn't A) Kill a Creep with 1-2 skills (Burg or Hunter), and B) If you couldn't throw traps?

    High Chieftan Urukhaithere + High Chieftan Vargburz + Chieftan Thotpatrol + Commander Acidikrevelationz + Taskmaster Beelphegor

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by jljohnson4 View Post
    While we wait for the update, please enjoy some blood pumping action I've had trying out the hunter the past few days.


    Loving your work as usual, Rast. Three cheers!

    The one ... the only ... Meow.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Lothlorien
    Posts
    920
    My favorite part was when you activated Rapid Fire with zero focus.
    Rimenuir | Fadhroreth | Daechamnir | Rimenswords | Beornemgarth | Rimensneak | Rimenoath | Rimenheals | Rimentank |
    Arkenstone Server, Meneldor native.
    Rimenbuff and Rimenpew: Landroval

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by reverendmaggot View Post
    You're trash on every character you play. You sit in the back of raids on Hunter if you don't have Bollie with you, and on Burg, you really just tool around wishing you could be Sippy. Sippy is still the only Burg on Ark who knows how to play that class through a nerf. The rest have always left for the new FOTM. Case in point. Did you play Hunter pre-yellow line/pre-infinite mastery? Would you be successful on Hunter if you couldn't A) Kill a Creep with 1-2 skills (Burg or Hunter), and B) If you couldn't throw traps?
    ...Sounds like someone died in a pvp zone. Welcome to the moors.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rimenuir View Post
    My favorite part was when you activated Rapid Fire with zero focus.
    Thanks! Out of all the skills, using Rapid Fire when I did had a pretty big impact. It allowed me to get a crucial heal off and use Merciful Shot for the kill when I otherwise would not have been able to. So I guess you could say it was my favorite part too.

    (aka Rastlyn)

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Aquisgrana
    Posts
    1,374
    Quote Originally Posted by reverendmaggot View Post
    ... wishing you could be Sippy. Sippy is still the only Burg on Ark who knows how to play that class through a nerf.?...
    Using storetracks is a nerf?

    Rast confirmed best booglar of Ark once again.
    "Dass man mich niedertritt fürchte ich nicht,
    Gras, das man niedertritt, wird ein Weg."
    Blaga Dimitrova

  18. #18
    Some more pre U23 fun... because why not? Enjoy.


    (aka Rastlyn)

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by jljohnson4 View Post
    Some more pre U23 fun... because why not? Enjoy.

    Hey, Dreadweaver, this is why, skill as a solo Warg is 95% movement, 5% rotation, not the other way around; can't even open with positional, movement assist, keyboard turning, backpedaling noob.
    Arkenstone (formerly Landroval):
    Lizaveta, r12 Minstrel.

    Eviliz Unseen, r11 Warg. Lizifer, r11 Defiler.

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by jljohnson4 View Post
    Some more pre U23 fun... because why not? Enjoy.

    1V1 me tmr, guarantee you will lose. You have no rotation, you click all your skills, never once did you even attempt to get behind the target, in other words, just an easymode burg thinking he's good because he can 3 shot a warg while a warg needs to hit at least 70+ skills to kill you

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    34
    please make more videos, i love reading the comments section



    >totally trying to hide the second group
    >mad that he got caught
    >trying to create fake reasons as to why it was hidden
    >in the end admits that it was a zerg
    >"it wasnt 9-12, it was 8!!!"
    >as if thats some sort of achievement
    >ThatllShowEm.jpg

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Aruba
    Posts
    134
    Quote Originally Posted by Aganor2002 View Post
    >ThatllShowEm.jpg

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload