We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Question Account login issues

Dear staff of the Standing Stone Games,

An error has occured with the launcher itself where it somehow fails to connect to the news and where you can not login to the game. This has never happened before.

Basicly I closed the game and the client (when there was no issue), changed from LAN cable to wifi and now the launcher goes straight to the login screen without doing any updates but there is no way to be able to log in.

The message failed to launch client - no subscription for found comes up when you try to log in. With this report I would like to know if there is any way this problem can be solved out and if so what I must do,

kind regards,

Jon.

Angry

I also have a problem logging into my own main account that I had owned for 9 years! when i try to log into forums it says "experiencing Technical issues" when i try to log into the launcher it shows that the username and password is incorrect. i have spent almost 1k USD into this account. i am very upset with this Unannounced ban. can someone please help me?

Quote Originally Posted by Loon_Rc View Post
    I also have a problem logging into my own main account that I had owned for 9 years! when i try to log into forums it says "experiencing Technical issues" when i try to log into the launcher it shows that the username and password is incorrect. i have spent almost 1k USD into this account. i am very upset with this Unannounced ban. can someone please help me?
    What kinship??

Have you created this account using the same IP address (same internet connection), as the one you have issues with??

I also have not played in years, when trying to log on (from steam client, which says FREE TO PLAY) I get the same message "No subscription for LOTRO found"......Free game needs a subscription?

Secondly I cannot make my own posts on the forum. there's no button

Quote Originally Posted by SoUlFaThEr10 View Post
    I also have not played in years, when trying to log on (from steam client, which says FREE TO PLAY) I get the same message "No subscription for LOTRO found"......Free game needs a subscription?

Secondly I cannot make my own posts on the forum. there's no button
    Most likely at this stage is your firewall blocking the lotro launcher from reaching the server; however unless you have followed the guide below, the game isnt going to work anyway.

[INSTALL] New LotRO Installs - One Guide to Rule Them All. . .

No subscription found means your username isn't recognised. See this post - https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...59#post7694859