We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

The New Middle Earth MMO - Breaking news

The new middle earth game will be developed by a western team.

Also wasn't Dave Miller someone who worked previously with Lotro ?

See all details: http://leyoutech.com.hk/athlon-games-inc
    Last edited by yafga; Sep 06 2018 at 09:37 AM.

Remember VHS vs Betamax?

If not, look it up
    Mithithil Ithryndi

Lightbulb

This might have been breaking news a day or go or so but not anymore for most of us.

Also as I wrote in another thread:
    Seriously how many of these threads are needed ??? This is another game by another company.

Imagine going into General Motors and start advertising for Subaru. Or go into one nightclub and hand out flyers and spread rumors of another nightclub that will open and potntialy try draw customers away. You'd be thrown out. I think it's really big of SSG to let us even discuss this in one thread, but now it's like 3 threads in this forum and even thread in BR forum etc.

I mean freedom of speech is something I believe deeply in, but one thread is enough for that. Not to mention that freedom of speech is only between citizens and the state. Not private property or private companies. I agree that places like YouTube, Fakebook, Instagram and such should not silence or censor opinions, as they advertise as being a platforem and forum for the people/users. It's even called YouTube as in Yours/the customers/users. However this is SSG's forum about their game The Lord of The Rings Online. Be happy they let us have one thread. If people keep pushing this they might delete or close them all.

Edit: There is acctualy FOUR theads about this in this forum section now. Talk about people always having to push stuff until actions might be taken to stop it all.
    Last edited by Lord.Funk; Sep 06 2018 at 11:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord.Funk View Post
    This might have been breaking news a day or go or so but not anymore for most of us.

Also as I wrote in another thread:
    Seriously how many of these threads are needed ??? This is another game by another company.

Imagine going into General Motors and start advertising for Subaru. Or go into one nightclub and hand out flyers and spread rumors of another nightclub that will open and potntialy try draw customers away. You'd be thrown out. I think it's really big of SSG to let us even discuss this in one thread, but now it's like 3 threads in this forum and even thread in BR forum etc.

I mean freedom of speech is something I believe deeply in, but one thread is enough for that. Not to mention that freedom of speech is only between citizens and the state. Not private property or private companies. I agree that places like YouTube, Fakebook, Instagram and such should not silence or censor opinions, as they advertise as being a platforem and forum for the people/users. It's even called YouTube as in Yours/the customers/users. However this is SSG's forum about their game The Lord of The Rings Online. Be happy they let us have one thread. If people keep pushing this they might delete or close them all.

Edit: There is acctualy FOUR theads about this in this forum section now. Talk about people always having to push stuff until actions might be taken to stop it all.
    Reading through some other posts, many ppl are worried that it might be a Asian mmo, just wanted to debunk thank.

Anyway, this game has always been compared to other mmos. And this time its a MMO in the same universe, so I think its kind of normal.

So what if there are more than 1 thread about something ? This is no feedback or anything that needs to stay in 1 thread you know.