We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Where find the beautiful music of the Thorin's Hall greenhouse?

I had been farming in the Thorin's Hall Greenhouse and the music is very captivating, I really want this for my house, but I can't find which music box include this theme. ¿Somebody knows?
    Go back to your books... and your armchair... plant your trees, watch them grow. If more people... valued home above gold... this world would be a merrier... place...
    Thorin Oakenshield

I know this theme also from Enedwaith, from the Hall of the Huntsman in the southwest. But I know of no housing item that plays the same tune.

Greetings, Polymachos
    Treufried, human Level 115 Lore Master, formerly from Maiar (DE), now on Belegaer
    Räuberhöhle auf Belegaer, Breelandsiedlung, Ochsbott, Lange Straße 5. Vorsicht, Fallen!
    Alexophor, human Level 115 Hunter, formerly a Nimrod, now on Landroval
    Awkward Animal Arena in Breeland Homesteads, 6 Long Street, Ersward (Landroval)

I have all but two of the music boxes one from an instance and one from an area i havent been too yet, but it would be nice to see some new boxes added with some of the older tunes and newer music too.

Thanks for the replies, I will continue looking for this tune and any info that I get I will post here...
    Go back to your books... and your armchair... plant your trees, watch them grow. If more people... valued home above gold... this world would be a merrier... place...
    Thorin Oakenshield