We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

How i can create a plugin ?

Hi, i'm Jere, a player of lotro from argentina and i manage a channel of youtube of lotro in spanish https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9W...uU5d_wuGHEKlpQ
    and my dream and my principal objective is create a plugin of a translation of the game to spanish how the russians
    and I'm looking for people who can help me in this, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jerekm3 View Post
    Hi, i'm Jere, a player of lotro from argentina and i manage a channel of youtube of lotro in spanish https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9W...uU5d_wuGHEKlpQ
    and my dream and my principal objective is create a plugin of a translation of the game to spanish how the russians
    and I'm looking for people who can help me in this, thanks
    You can't do that with a plugin.

Instead, you'd need to hack the game client and replace the English text with Spanish, which is what the Russians did. It's a huge violation of the EULA, but SSG didn't seem to care (they even promoted the hacked client in the weekly LOTRO Beacon newsletter), so you're good to go.
    Thurallor, Warden of Landroval
    Author of plugins: SequenceBars, Reminders, others

Quote Originally Posted by Thurallor View Post
    You can't do that with a plugin.

Instead, you'd need to hack the game client and replace the English text with Spanish, which is what the Russians did. It's a huge violation of the EULA, but SSG didn't seem to care (they even promoted the hacked client in the weekly LOTRO Beacon newsletter), so you're good to go.
    And you know how i can do that?

Quote Originally Posted by jerekm3 View Post
    And you know how i can do that?
    Easiest way would be to work with the Russians. If you supply the translations, maybe they'll be nice enough to do the technical part for you, which they've already done for the Russian version.

Easiest way would be to work with the Russians. If you supply the translations, maybe they'll be nice enough to do the technical part for you, which they've already done for the Russian version.
    and where can I contact the Russians friend?

There's a link to their web site in the 60th issue of the LOTRO Beacon. It's in Russian, of course. Good luck.

There's a link to their web site in the 60th issue of the LOTRO Beacon. It's in Russian, of course. Good luck.
    ok thanks bro