We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Anyone know these gloves?

http://oi66.tinypic.com/vmq8o1.jpg

Can't seem to remember the name of these. If anyone knows i'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks

I believe those are the [Shield-Master's Gauntlets] (lvl 65 Guardian gloves). You can pick them up at any skirmish camp from the 'Classic' vendor for 204 Marks and 89 Medallions, under the Filter "Barad Guldur - Level 65 Heavy".
    Pfffft, I solo all the time, I just make sure I have about 20 Other soloers behind me when I do it.

Quote Originally Posted by CivitasAciesAld View Post
    I believe those are the [Shield-Master's Gauntlets] (lvl 65 Guardian gloves). You can pick them up at any skirmish camp from the 'Classic' vendor for 204 Marks and 89 Medallions, under the Filter "Barad Guldur - Level 65 Heavy".
    Thank you very much for the help.

You wouldn't happen to know what circlet this is would you?

http://oi65.tinypic.com/2lbi3jl.jpg
    Last edited by Solstyce; Aug 27 2018 at 02:28 AM.

That would be the [Hat of the Elder Days] (a level 50 Lore-Master Hat) I believe it originally comes from the Rift Barter in North-East Angmar (bartered for a Pristine Opal dropped by Thrâng, I think), however a Ceremonial (cosmetic) version should be much more easily accessible at the Skirmish Camp from the Cosmetics vendor, under the light Rift gear filter for 162 Marks and 12 Medallions.
    Pfffft, I solo all the time, I just make sure I have about 20 Other soloers behind me when I do it.

Quote Originally Posted by CivitasAciesAld View Post
    That would be the [Hat of the Elder Days] (a level 50 Lore-Master Hat) I believe it originally comes from the Rift Barter in North-East Angmar (bartered for a Pristine Opal dropped by Thrâng, I think), however a Ceremonial (cosmetic) version should be much more easily accessible at the Skirmish Camp from the Cosmetics vendor, under the light Rift gear filter for 162 Marks and 12 Medallions.
    You rock! thanks again so much for all your help.