We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Festering wound

Festering wound

I notice creeps can apply this quite often, if anyone with information on how they can apply this skill and how often would be much appreciated.
    I found of the wiki its from a warband maneuver but can that be done by 1 person only or more than 1 it seems to have a pretty good uptime on whatever target is on creepside raid's rat

I notice it quite fast a incoming healing modifier, many miss over this and can cause confusion with the mini's using ioreth call chord's yet the target not going up.

You need to be more descriptive.

Cohorts of the Red Legion
    Vae Victis - Woe to the vanquished.
    Timidi mater non flet.

I was the debuff is named festering wound and is incoming healing debuff, my question is who can all apply this whats cooldown ?

Quote Originally Posted by mikkye View Post
    I notice creeps can apply this quite often, if anyone with information on how they can apply this skill and how often would be much appreciated.
    I found of the wiki its from a warband maneuver but can that be done by 1 person only or more than 1 it seems to have a pretty good uptime on whatever target is on creepside raid's rat

I notice it quite fast a incoming healing modifier, many miss over this and can cause confusion with the mini's using ioreth call chord's yet the target not going up.

If that worry you imagine creeps who had their inc healing REMOVED by Vastin in last time he touched creeps have to deal with 50% debuff from you and 50 of your hunter friends.

If it was from warband manouver probably :warg and spider and maybe WL shieldbash.

Quote Originally Posted by TronGilrain View Post
    If that worry you imagine creeps who had their inc healing REMOVED by Vastin in last time he touched creeps have to deal with 50% debuff from you and 50 of your hunter friends.

If it was from warband manouver probably :warg and spider and maybe WL shieldbash.

Thanks for answer. Wiki said that but didn't think creeps actually performed it vs nuking threw the stun.

It is quite a good burst tactic

Thanks for answer. Wiki said that but didn't think creeps actually performed it vs nuking threw the stun.

Creeps can't perform FM on freeps anymore. Maybe it's all that left from it

Just an FYI, Creeps cannot perform FMs on Freeps, nor vice versa.

Festering Wound is an effect that can be applied by a Warg using Maul without shadow stance. The Wiki doesn't specify it as such, but it has the exact same icon as the Festering Wound you were referring to so (I assume they probably are called the same thing, can't logon my warg atm to check). The debuff only applies on critical hit, so the chances are few and far between for it to consistently be useful. Not to mention, the damage is much lower than in shadow stance for the DoT.

My guess is that one of the wargs you were fighting hadn't toggled Shadow for whatever reason. It certainly wasn't an FM though

Or it might be this: the Defiler-based Chieftain NPCs in keeps can debuff healing as well, so it very well could be the name of an effect they apply, I'm not sure though. Wiki doesn't list their skill moves like it ought to. I know they got updated with more debuffs a while back so Freeps couldn't solo Keeps as often anymore (around 105 cap change I think?)

Cheers!
    Grimmtail/Throllo
    Servers: Bullroarer, Gladden, Landroval (new primary), Arkenstone (Grimmtail)
    Long live Dwarrowdelf server! You shall be missed!

Thanks alot for the follow up m8

Also ye its called warband maneuver iirc
    Last edited by mikkye; Aug 27 2018 at 02:21 PM.

this is[IMG][/IMG] the debuff

https://imgur.com/a/IrvWgFG

The debuff is 10sec Duration and vt got 40sec cooldown.
    every 5 sec you can lower the cooldown of vt by 5sec with every punctuad target.

if you do that all the time the cooldown is around 20 sec for vt/debuff.

It's simply a debuff from BA using the Improved Vital Target skill.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiirk View Post
    It's simply a debuff from BA using the Improved Vital Target skill.

Thank you very much