We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Raiders Beneath the Shadow recruiting

Hey all!

I am Olebenny, leader of Raiders Beneath the Shadow. After playing LotRO for 5 years and playing it religiously since the release of Throne I took a break back in April and returned to playing LotRO about a month ago. The small force of us still around are looking to expand our kin as we move towards level 120.

When do we group?
    -We group normally around 9pm EST (server time)

What do we do?
    -PvE broadly speaking, any and all 3mans and 6mans along with raiding of course. And yes this expands to older content including stuff like OD, BG, BfE, LT, Dungeons, BB's etc etc etc.

What are we looking for?
    -Burglar and Cappy tank in specific for now but open to recruiting any class for the time being.

What do you use for communication?
    -We have a discord server set up that we use for grouping along with out of game contact/letting people know when I plan to be online and what we are aiming to do that evening.

Any specific requirements?
    -Must be able to use Discord, no need to use your own mic, just need to be able to listen and can type in game.
    -Be willing to take constructive criticism, I consider myself and people I associate with far from "elitist" but I will still give you some advice should I deem it necessary

For any other questions you may have or are looking for kinvite just send a tell or mail to my main, Olebenny, in game. I log on pretty much every day so you should get a response within 24hrs.

Cheers all!
    Last edited by Olebenny; Oct 12 2018 at 08:43 PM.
    Lvl 115 Guard - Olebenny || Lvl 115 Guard - Theoderad || Lvl 115 Guard - Estelrian || Lvl 115 Runekeeper - Leegun || Lvl 115 Mini - Nathorean || Lvl 115 Champion - Cephrial
    Leader of Raiders Beneath the Shadow - Arkenstone
    What more does one need in LotRO than a lot of morale and a shield?

Quick up date to what classes we are looking for after we have done some recruiting lately

Still fairly open to all invites but trying to avoid people who only play one class, specifically hunter, champ, rk. People with alts are nice or people who play the less populated classes.

Specifically we are in most need for a burg player and possibly someone who mains cappy tanking.

As stated earlier though, still fairly open to all invites so don't be afraid to drop me a mail or tell in game

Cheers!
    Lvl 115 Guard - Olebenny || Lvl 115 Guard - Theoderad || Lvl 115 Guard - Estelrian || Lvl 115 Runekeeper - Leegun || Lvl 115 Mini - Nathorean || Lvl 115 Champion - Cephrial

U23 is here!

Abyss raiding is over (to an extent :P) and now we start to look foward to the new instances and eventual raid.

We still have room for a few more raiders as we approach the new raid, classes of specific need are the same as listed above, Burglar and a Cappy tank main but still open to all classes so do not be afraid to drop me a mail in game.

Most info is above but if you have anything else you would like answered just hmu

Cheers and happy questing!