We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Warsteeds major issue

I realize War steeds have been out for quite a while at this point. Many folks still ride them through current content and some even use them for current content for scourges and/or other fights. I see a pretty major issue moving forward at this point with War Steeds since we can not Imbue the bridle. The bridle gives legacies for things such as reduced power and increased heals or damage for the rider, and increased endurance for the steed. However, without being able to imbue our bridle all our legacies stop at level 100. With level cap increasing to 120, this puts our poor war steeds (and us if we are on them) at a serious disadvantage. Please consider making our Bridles be able to imbue and make our steeds a valuable and Viable mount once again.

On a side note, is there plans to increase our crafted relics for our other LIs from level 95 when our new level cap goes up to 120? Crafted relics will be 25 levels outdated at this point.

I realize Devs have their hands full with everything else they are doing, and I thank you mightily for your efforts to keep our game going. I am just trying to shed some light on a couple items that may have been overlooked through the course of keeping us moving forward. Thank you for everything.

There is supposedly an LI revamp coming. Maybe will address crafted relics.

For warsteeds... I dunno. It would take a massive amount of tuning to adjust present content to mounted combat. Really, these days warsteeds are pretty much just fast transport where you can take a hit or two before getting dismounted.

Simply making bridles imbue-able would only do so much. Warsteeds themselves would have to be scaled as well.

Mind, I had fun with MC, but it always irked me that I essentially stopped being my class on horseback. I think that is one reason not a lot of people liked MC.

If the scaling rebalancing SSG is doing right now works out, they could possibly apply it to the Warsteed stats as well. Making them tougher (more endurance, higher armour) at higher levels would go a long way already.

Quote Originally Posted by Faethyar View Post
    If the scaling rebalancing SSG is doing right now works out, they could possibly apply it to the Warsteed stats as well. Making them tougher (more endurance, higher armour) at higher levels would go a long way already.
    I would love to see this happen. It's obvious that a lot of work went into creating warsteeds and it's a shame that beyond Gondor they are so outscaled by the content that they are no longer relevant.