We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Alone, far from home.

Hello, I have recently returned to the game after about a years break and I'm looking forward to exploring Middle Earth once more. However it can be a big lonely world! So I am looking for anyone who might be interested in some casual RP or even just an occasional chat with a lonely elven maid far from her home. I'm on the Landroval server, my play times can be a bit sporadic but if any are interested feel free to send a mail to Isvallos in game.

*Edit* Withdrawing my request having received no interest, will look for a kin and try my luck there. See you in Middle Earth.
    Last edited by Sinthalia; Sep 08 2018 at 11:49 AM.

I also like to play an action adventure role play game. I used to play other role-play game like FIFA. Well, On which platform do you play this game? My elder brother used to play this Middle-earth game on his PS. I am also looking for this game to have on my PS. I think you will get many friends on PS account. You can use other console also like Xbox, Vita as well, with the help of this console you can chat with your friends around the world. You can also invites your friends to join in your game to play with you. If you are looking for the same then you can check the Press Start website to have the various subscription card required for the console in order to play video game on it.

Quote Originally Posted by BeverlyBrooks View Post
    I also like to play an action adventure role play game. I used to play other role-play game like FIFA. Well, On which platform do you play this game? My elder brother used to play this Middle-earth game on his PS. I am also looking for this game to have on my PS. I think you will get many friends on PS account. You can use other console also like Xbox, Vita as well, with the help of this console you can chat with your friends around the world. You can also invites your friends to join in your game to play with you. If you are looking for the same then you can check the Press Start website to have the various subscription card required for the console in order to play video game on it.
    ow a playstation advertisement!
    never knew there is an LotRo game on PS.............
    i m sure there is not.....
    FIFA cannot be called RP game at all!
    lotr enthousiast since 1996, 12 years lotro player, lifetimer, Loyal member of the Spartans Kinship, now in Evernight imigrants from Eldar