We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

The LOTRO Beacon: Issue 73

Thanks for reading! Don't forget to reply to this post, we will pick a winner next Thursday afternoon.

You're walking along a path in the Old Forest when...

. . . suddenly you trip and fall! You look down at your feet and there on the ground is a . . .

. . . lootbox.

Tom Bombadil?!?

My Favourite things

Quote Originally Posted by OliveYew View Post

Thanks for reading! Don't forget to reply to this post, we will pick a winner next Thursday afternoon.
    I'd like to find the entwives - maybe one day you will create a place for them in rhun on the old maps for LOTR there was an area which looked like it could be cultivated gardens near there

Your walking along a path in the Old Forest when suddenly you trip and fall! You look down at your feet and there on the ground is a . . .

...500 LOTRO points?
    Just kidding.

...a page of Bingo Boffin's manuscript, maybe?

... a giant reddish low toadstool that exudes a fascinating odour.

Mmmmh - mushrooms.

You suddenly notice that you have been turned into a Hobbit!

Greetings, Polymachos
    Treufried, human Level 120 Lore Master, formerly from Maiar (DE), now on Belegaer
    Räuberhöhle auf Belegaer, Breelandsiedlung, Ochsbott, Lange Straße 5. Vorsicht, Fallen!
    Alexophor, human Level 120 Hunter, formerly a Nimrod, now on Landroval
    Awkward Animal Arena in Breeland Homesteads, 6 Long Street, Ersward (Landroval) - Minas Tirith under attack!

Your walking along a path in the Old Forest when suddenly you trip and fall! You look down at your feet and there on the ground is a . . .

Horseshoe! Could it be Erebrandir's? You wander the forest, wondering what in Gandalf's name could this horseshoe be used for?
    Last edited by Fatty_Lumpkin; Aug 17 2018 at 11:12 AM.
    ~Not all those who wander are lost.~
    Of Meneldor now on Landy - Imrel, Elf Loremaster, 115, Rnk 9, Blalin, Dwarf Guard, 109, Jedfrid, Man Champion, 104

Your walking along a path in the Old Forest when suddenly you trip and fall! You look down at your feet and th

Your left foot that tripped you. Never take your eyes off your left food when walking.

Wink Your walking along a path in the Old Forest when suddenly you trip and fall! You look down at your feet and

***/GASP! There is a ent wife flower in front of my eyes!

~ Check my Kinship at Gladden server: The Fate of Middle Earth ~

...twig. How the heck did I trip on that?

...Flower, marking the spot where one of the ent-wives left the forest.

Your [sic] walking along a path in the Old Forest when suddenly you trip and fall! You look down at your feet and there on the ground is a . . .

boar poop.

I know someone thinks these are valuable.

...a troll-hole full of ancient elven weapons.

Not quite thinking out of the box.

... And there on the ground is a sight which almost derails my hobbit's one-track mind.
    A clover with a leafcount of about 3.14159.........

Somehow familar

...small grey shrew, smoking a small pipe, and eyeing you with distrust. He has a bushy grey beard and is leaning on a gnarled little twig. As the pipe smoke drifts up you get a nagging sense that he is known to you...

You're walking along a path in the Old Forest when suddenly you trip and fall! You look down at your feet and there on the ground is a . . .

level 20 LI. How did that happen? :P
    O Elvenking! … Merry be the Greenwood while the world is yet young and merry be all your folk!

My other big hobbit foot! But then, a kindly hero knight helps me get back up.
    Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug.

"Your walking along a path in the Old Forest when suddenly you trip and fall! You look down at your feet and there on the ground is a....."

A shiny ring, I shall call it "My Precious"

"Your walking along a path in the Old Forest when suddenly you trip and fall! You look down at your feet and there on the ground is a....."

A tiny female dwarf eating some toasted lembas bread and playing chess with Sauron, the female dwarf turns to you as says "Man that must be some good pipeweed!"
    Sucamarto - Level 115 Archer (Landroval)

. . . suddenly you trip and fall! You look down at your feet and there on the ground is a . . .

a tater!

Your walking along a path in the Old Forest when suddenly you trip and fall!

...tater.

Or, if you will, a PO-TAY-TO.

Why are there so many isolated, unexplained taters around Middle-earth?

I like to imagine there's some Johnny Appleseed-esque Hobbit going around putting potato sprouts everywhere...

You look down at your feet and there on the ground is a . . .

A baby Dragon. Looks lost and starts following you around.
    You need to get rid of it, before it does any serious damage, but it's too cute, so you keep it as a pet.

You're walking along a path in the Old Forest when suddenly you trip and fall!...

...You look down at your feet and there on the ground is...

a very eager beaver! How did this little guy end up in the old forest?

Weekly Question 73

...napping hobbit (they're always getting underfoot...).
    "...At least it tells us they understand our language; they're just not willing to speak to us in it. -Who knew they were French?"

A hobbit's foot... uh... I mean... A Hobbit!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast