We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Standing Stone PLEASE FIX SERVER LAG

Its been what, 3 years? Maybe more of insane server lag in pvp. Ever since the new hardware was suppose to make the game "better". How has this not been addressed? I know this isnt an easy fix by any means, but It has become the norm now for players to accept the lag when most of them pay monthly for this game. The worst part is it seems like the developers have come to accept crazy server lag as the norm. There is no way you play your own game and dont have a problem with this. Can/Will we EVER get an update that there is work being done to fix this and if so in a timely manner that isnt another 2 years from now when everyone gets tired about complaining about the issue. Game would be soooooo much more enjoyable in pvmp to actually be able to follow and stay on targets without the entire server freezing and fast forwarding over and over. I hope for an actual response but dont expect one. If anything I expect the post to get deleted cause whenever issues like this are stressed by players on the forums they dont usually stay up long, but I guess thats what steam forums are for? PLEASE fix this or at least tell us honestly you are never going to do so we dont waste our breath. Server lag of this magnitude should never be the norm in games, especially by the developers.
    Brio - No name Guardian

+1

Really isn't anything more to say / add.

Quote Originally Posted by freakb0y2 View Post
    Its been what, 3 years?
    Six years. 2012, the Great River update is when the servers broke. It's also when they introduced Audacity.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowlock View Post
    Six years. 2012, the Great River update is when the servers broke. It's also when they introduced Audacity.
    Ah yes, I remember my 5 months of lag free pvmp like it was yesterday. So smooth... so smooth....

Mulatic
    R13 Reaver
    Arkenstone

get a better PC forehead in chat

Mulatic
    R13 Reaver
    Arkenstone