We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

What's the cost to move to another neighborhood?

Thinking of moving my personal house to the same neighborhood as the kin house that is on my account. Just wondering what it would cost to sell and rebuy a deluxe stately house?

Apart from the major hassle of moving your decorations, the cost is the cost of the new house you want to buy. You get no credit for the house you're giving up -- either its purchase price or any maintenance you've prepaid.

Are you serious? All that you spent to buy the house and forfeiting it gives you no return? What a racket! Guess I will stay where I am and forgo the convenience of being in the same neighborhood as the kin house.

If you're selling a normal house, bought for gold, you get zip. If you're selling a premium house, bought for MC, then I believe you get some of your purchase back in the form of housing writs, though I haven't tried this myself. I'm sure the info is out there somewhere.

It is a premium house, should have made mention of that in my post.