We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Endgame Essence Build

What is the general philosophy on getting essences for endgame T2C raiding for mins? Should you get your morale to 100k first? After that, I'm torn between Will, Outgoing Healing and Tactical Mastery. Someone in the forums said the Outgoing Healing stat is not good - is that correct?

Also, with the level cap coming should I not even bother running dailies and getting Yellow 10 essences?

Thanks!

The philosophy is: max vitality and critical. Get the raid healing rune and you're set. Morale is not even that important, in boss 1 for example it is more of a hindrance. You can sit at 100k for the whole raid.

Quote Originally Posted by Natsfan View Post
    What is the general philosophy on getting essences for endgame T2C raiding for mins? Should you get your morale to 100k first? After that, I'm torn between Will, Outgoing Healing and Tactical Mastery. Someone in the forums said the Outgoing Healing stat is not good - is that correct?

Also, with the level cap coming should I not even bother running dailies and getting Yellow 10 essences?

Thanks!
    I'd suggest getting crit to near cap (60k+) and then stacking vit. On mini you shouldn't need any mit essences to cap them for t2. And morale...well, there's no difference from having 100k+ morale or having 90k morale unbuffed, basically if you get aggro you're gonna die but you shouldn't ever get aggro apart from ocasional assassin/zealots/nurnoths random attacks in trash pulls, for which if you're lucky you're gonna be able to self heal it easily or you will die anyways.
    TBH 20k greater morale pool is good to have but won't save you from anything that will kill you with 90k morale.

CaerArianrhod is offline Rohirrim Scout
    Guardian of Erebrandir's Horseshoe's Secret
    Quote Originally Posted by Natsfan View Post

Thanks!
    No and No.
    You do not need 100K morale.
    My mini has approx 80K unbuffed and that is enough.
    I have slotted 7 norther mirkwood (golden) outgoing healing essences [the rest are crit. and vita essences], 2x Thrang bracelets, one Thrang ring, one earring (bartered in Dale), and one necklace (crafted): all with outgoing healing. The greater abyss healing rune for the book and the "Last Alliance Rune of Healing" for the weapon are also very helpful.
    Unbuffed stats: crit. chance: 29%, outgoing healing: 79.5%. Tact. and phys. mitigation on cap (--> using Lash Fragment from Thrang)
    In our T2 raids my HPS is between 23K and 28K.

A golden tactical mastery essence will give you: 0.7% for outgoing healing.
    A golden outgoing healing essence will give you 1.1% for outgoing healing.

Coming cap: well ... you will not get everything at the beginning. You will have to grind your stuff through the coming instances: with you current gear! It's up to you how hard you like to do that.

Where are we in u23? What essences are you guys slotting? What stats are we getting?

I just did the two 3 mans a couple of times and got a couple of purple drops plus a teal hat (1 essence slot).

How much TM/crit/morale/mits do you guys have and what tier are you doing (t1/2/3)?

Thank you
    Ricardofurriel 120 Champion Edved 120 Captain Roovery 120 Minstrel Galathriell 120 Lore-Master EddieVedder 120 Rune-Keeper

Quote Originally Posted by RicardoFurriel View Post
    Where are we in u23? What essences are you guys slotting? What stats are we getting?

I just did the two 3 mans a couple of times and got a couple of purple drops plus a teal hat (1 essence slot).

How much TM/crit/morale/mits do you guys have and what tier are you doing (t1/2/3)?

Thank you
    It's a different animal now. Im far from getting best in slot items but have quite a few teals and purples now and this is what I have slotted so far

8 crit(few of them still 115 NS essences)
    1 vitality
    3 tactical mit

Keep in mind I still need about 8 more slots between jewelry and armor when I get the teals. As of now I have:

26.6% crit(171k)
    36% phys mit
    36.2% tact mit(41.2% with yellow traits)
    108k Morale

The stinker is the changes to outgoing healing. I have a lot of outgoing healing on gear but only 80k mastery so I'm sitting at only 57% outgoing healing. Gonna have to play around with my remaining pieces I need with slots to get more mastery/OH and maybe some essences
    Last edited by Baritone; Oct 30 2018 at 12:55 AM.
    Bace- R14 Suicidal Minstrel and Kamikaze Karaoke King, Firefoot