We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Capped Thrang tokens preventing other loot dropping?

My Thrang tokens are over cap from the Summer festival.
    I ran the instance 6 times last night on 6 alts, not once did I receive any loot outside of summer tokens.

Has anyone else who's over capped on Thrang tokens had any teal or Gold jewelry drop?

Maybe I was just unlucky on the 6 runs but would be keen to know if the currency block on gaining more Thrang tokens is also blocking other loot dropping.
    lil 'obbit of Evernight...

Paradox, Silent Paths, Ascension, Bonehunters, Legion of the Valar

Quote Originally Posted by Fingerz View Post
    My Thrang tokens are over cap from the Summer festival.
    I ran the instance 6 times last night on 6 alts, not once did I receive any loot outside of summer tokens.

Has anyone else who's over capped on Thrang tokens had any teal or Gold jewelry drop?

Maybe I was just unlucky on the 6 runs but would be keen to know if the currency block on gaining more Thrang tokens is also blocking other loot dropping.
    Mine are overcap and I was able to get some loot (that I didn't need..)

Even got a Jewelled Bell that I gave to a friend.
    Chromite/Grumbletocks/Grumbletunes/Schrade on Landroval, Chromite on Arkenstone, Appendage on Brandywine

Thanks Chromite, maybe drop rate has just been lowered since we can barter same stat teal gear for Ash.
    (Or just my rng is bad)

Glad there's no bug with the Thrang cap, cheers for info
    lil 'obbit of Evernight...

Paradox, Silent Paths, Ascension, Bonehunters, Legion of the Valar

Quote Originally Posted by Fingerz View Post
    Thanks Chromite, maybe drop rate has just been lowered since we can barter same stat teal gear for Ash.
    (Or just my rng is bad)

Glad there's no bug with the Thrang cap, cheers for info
    It's very RNG. But... there are runs where if you get a gold item (or 2 in one run!!) make sure you try to run another one as soon as possible because the gold rewards go in streaks. When I got that jewelled bell I gave away the previous run had 2 in it (yes, 2 bells!).

We saw this happen with Update 9 and 10 back at 85 cap with the Golden Class Items. Someone would link one they just got in a run and then almost immediately after someone would get another from a chest.

This is why on Arkenstone out of 7 runs I ran during the regular Summer Festival I got 3 gold items. Arkenstone is so busy and having so many constant runs the lucky streaks there go waay up.

On Landroval I had 54 runs and got one lash fragment.
    Chromite/Grumbletocks/Grumbletunes/Schrade on Landroval, Chromite on Arkenstone, Appendage on Brandywine