We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Direct3D Problems

Hello to Any Who Can Help,

After nearly a year of not being able to play due to my previous laptop's harddrive dying on me, I finally got a device I could play on. However, didn't remember password, got it changed for this account (obviously, since i'm here now) but a new problem has arisen... I have DirectX 12 and diagnostics say nothing is wrong but the game crashes when I try to adjust graphics settings as it is set to low and I cannot stand playing with awkward graphics...I wouldn't be able to read anything... :-( ... I would greatly appreciate any advice on what to do to fix this problem as I would very much like to get playing, it has been way too long since last time!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rivenique View Post
    Hello to Any Who Can Help,

After nearly a year of not being able to play due to my previous laptop's harddrive dying on me, I finally got a device I could play on. However, didn't remember password, got it changed for this account (obviously, since i'm here now) but a new problem has arisen... I have DirectX 12 and diagnostics say nothing is wrong but the game crashes when I try to adjust graphics settings as it is set to low and I cannot stand playing with awkward graphics...I wouldn't be able to read anything... :-( ... I would greatly appreciate any advice on what to do to fix this problem as I would very much like to get playing, it has been way too long since last time!!!
    Sounds like this and the solution https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...ION-WORKAROUND
    Please ignore my ridiculous running animation.