We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Why doesn't my monster appearance look the same in the character select screen and while actually playing?

Hey.
    So I have a small question. While doing Monster play, the appearance of my Uruk Blackarrow looks like the default Uruk in the character select screen. However, while playing, he has the correct appearance I set, the Black Moria Uruk appearance. So my question is, why doesn't the appearance change in the character select screen? And this is my first post so if I did anything wrong, tell me.

Quote Originally Posted by bsmith1215 View Post
    Hey.
    So I have a small question. While doing Monster play, the appearance of my Uruk Blackarrow looks like the default Uruk in the character select screen. However, while playing, he has the correct appearance I set, the Black Moria Uruk appearance. So my question is, why doesn't the appearance change in the character select screen? And this is my first post so if I did anything wrong, tell me.
    Welcome to the moors! Which actually answers your question.

PvMP does not get a lot of Dev support, so there are many little things - like log-on portraits, that are neglected. So, you did nothing wrong. I suspect that the log-on for both Freeps and Creeps was static on day 1 of the game. Then lots of improvements were made for the Freeps, but the Creeps remain as they were, kind of stuck in Amber.

So, don’t let that get you down. Get with some friends, get your maps and skills... and have fun despite the many (many) issues that could use some dev love.
    Aakvanark/Corwelleon

Quote Originally Posted by Corwelleon View Post
    Welcome to the moors! Which actually answers your question.

PvMP does not get a lot of Dev support, so there are many little things - like log-on portraits, that are neglected. So, you did nothing wrong. I suspect that the log-on for both Freeps and Creeps was static on day 1 of the game. Then lots of improvements were made for the Freeps, but the Creeps remain as they were, kind of stuck in Amber.

So, don’t let that get you down. Get with some friends, get your maps and skills... and have fun despite the many (many) issues that could use some dev love.
    Okay, thank you!