We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

(for Devs) Archet n Compe Polished!

i just noticed the changes you ve made in Archet, Compe n Chetwood
    i really have to say this is a GREAT job!!!
    thanks a lot! plz dont stop polishing those old areas whenever you have time
    tks a lot again!
    20 years lotr enthousiast, 11 years lotro player, lifetimer, Loyal member of the Spartans Kinship, now in Evernight imigrants from Eldar

I agree! Both areas deserved a bit of a new face and I would say it is indeed well done.

Likewise, parts of Ered Luin have been polished, which was also well done, in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Martinuil View Post
    I agree! Both areas deserved a bit of a new face and I would say it is indeed well done.

Likewise, parts of Ered Luin have been polished, which was also well done, in my opinion.
    Could anyone post a detailed list of what's been changed and where? I'd like to make sure I see all the new stuff!
    Gwinthilnel: Elleth Hunter lvl 115~~~Hadniel: Woman Minstrel lvl 107~~~Gwynduilas: High Elleth Captain lvl 58 ~~~Gwindethen: Elleth Runekeeper lvl 23
    Kin: Defiance
    Evernight

Quote Originally Posted by Gwinthilnel View Post
    Could anyone post a detailed list of what's been changed and where? I'd like to make sure I see all the new stuff!
    since i recently used my Aria n doing deeds to make my toon raid ready n epic quests, i m visiting all areas

1st polishing, if i recall, was Bree
    2nd was the statue area in Michel Delving, or it was both together
    now i founded the Archet n Compe-Chetwood Area, which i believe is the best polishing they ve ever did
    in the blue mountain i noticed only a small change in the valey with the wolves west of Celondim
    havent noticed anything else there tho i ve completed everything!
    n other polished place is the area from the giants valey to the entrance of Rivendale
    not much done there just too many trees so you have to follow the road round the hill if you r riding your war steed full speed

atm i ve finished MM n moving for B6 to Angmar, if i see any more polishing or changes, i ll post here
    20 years lotr enthousiast, 11 years lotro player, lifetimer, Loyal member of the Spartans Kinship, now in Evernight imigrants from Eldar

a LOT of it is amazingly beautiful but the one drawback I've had is there seems to be a lot of ground cover and bushes pop up that should be eliminated by turning down (or off entirely) the frill density, As someone who has frills set to 0 for a long time they have both gotten in the way visually and these newly revamped areas are now waaaay laggier than they were pre revamp because of them.