We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Just 1 question for new players

hi and thank you !
    i have a question about the classes i just want to make a classe that will be not be a waste of time :3
    so i have a 3 classe to choose Captain Warden and champion by the way i dont like tank and healing classes
    thank you again have a good day

Quote Originally Posted by Selina_ View Post
    so i have a 3 classe to choose Captain Warden and champion by the way i dont like tank and healing classes
    Hello Selina_

I can't say anything about Wardens, because I don't play them.

Champion - if you like to make damage, AoE most of all, this is the class for you.

Captain - not a monster when we talk about damage, it's more a support class in your case.

Maybe this helps a bit to find the class of your choice.

yes i think champion is better and for warden on some video is look hard to play
    anyway thank you

Warden takes a lot of commitment, more than most other classes. Need to study what gambits do, practice/use them a lot to get them into muscle memory, and play the warden regularly so you don't forget. The class is incredibly versatile, however.

Champion is much more straightforward to play. Has good AOE damage in yellow line, and good single target damage in red line. Worth trying out both specs.

I've only gotten a captain to lvl 45 so not much experience with that class.

Have fun!

Hi and welcome!

Best bet is to go for champion red or yellow, as stated above, or captain down the red line for DPS.

Captain if you want to be able to summon a companion and want a little more challenge, champion if you just want to beat stuff up in a spectacular way

Captain can’t use ranged weapons, champion can. However, captain can use more different types of melee weapons such as halberds. Captain can potentially have more survivability as you have some decent healing skills as well, and you can mix the trait trees to boost them - if you go down the red tree but put some points into blue to get revealing mark, you can do some serious damage whilst healing yourself at the same time.

Whichever you choose, good luck!
    “...and he lived happily ever after, to the end of his days”

You didn't indicate if you want to solo, group, or both. For solo, you will be able to do more content with a Warden then the other two classes (provided you get reasonably good at the complex gambit system). The captain's low DPS makes soloing very slow -- particularly once you get to Mordor where your damage will be roughly 1/5th of what a Champion does. Survival at that point is also more difficult on a captain because the 15% of damage you do returned as healing is no longer larger then the damage mobs do to you. A Champion isn't as survivable as the Warden, particularly if you want to take on a lot of mobs at once, but for solo landscape/questing, the Champion is a lot faster then the Warden.

thank you all i did try champion and i think its the classe i need thank you for the informations

Quote Originally Posted by Selina_ View Post
    thank you all i did try champion and i think its the classe i need thank you for the informations
    Embrace the CHING CHING! You'll understand what I mean after playing yellow line
    May your beer be laid under an enchantment of surpassing excellence for seven years!