We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 113

Thread: Spars GLC

  1. #26
    i used to be a huge fan of spars but when rules existed the people had the brains and balls to play fair, that meant (until 85 at least) no pots of all sorts, not popping huge cds, like reaver wrath (useless now), spider reflect or dig(true story), warg hips or sprint and same rules apply for freeps as well, as a red minnie u couldnt self heal except a chord but that was it pretty much, same went for cappies about no heal, rk shields and dmg neglect, guardians warrior heart and pledge and the list is endless. balance was more even to begin with.

    why would any1 want to spar when a hunter can stealth one shot you, and a spider will most likely go underground and ooc you if its losing lol.


    all that said, even if find sparring not even close to fair and extremely uneven, its not clubbing ofc its much better action than making a 12man freep or creep raid and run over soloers.

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by GrandCru View Post
    True Fact is I have no idea if it's till 2048 or 2050 nowadays.
    Anyone?
    2048 ! But i think we both hope you will get a ban soon, so you will prob start to enjoy real life !

    I don't give a **** about the ban, are you trying to trigger me ? Please continue, i really love your attention.

    Better luck next time m9.

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Ioannina/Greece
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiirk View Post
    Who are you to say that a spar is clubbing ? Are you a dev ? Are you a GM maybe ? No you aren't.
    So both of us are giving a point of vue, if you think that ping pong isn't clubbing, you must accept that other people think that sparring isn't clubbing too.
    Open your mind once, and admit you are wrong.
    i am a player and i just play.maybe you know me like kromiel in game.
    but i dont create rules with no permisions like the clubbers who farm ranks with fake spars all this years.
    i think you dont understand, and what dmg you have make with your ideas and ways for rank farming in this game all this years.

    and of story. if want to club make it free. none can ban you anyway in this game :P
    Krom Of Eldar

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Hoarhallow
    Posts
    210
    Threads about spars are so predictable.

    It's always the same unskilled people trashtalking spars because they can't 1v1.

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,363
    Skilled!

    Quote Originally Posted by GrandCru View Post

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    291
    Back in the old days at lv 60/65/75 spars where used to be at glc for people who were interested in 1v1,in fair spars for fun and with the motivation to improve themselfs and learn from each other.
    The 8 years i played on the different german servers we always had spars going, we always had clear rules what to use and people were fine with that.
    People who dont like spars were simply not doing them and had nothing to do with them at all.

    But yeah everywhere there are a few exeptions who are not able to accept different play styles.
    If people want to zerg 24/7 (what i dont understand but i respect that), let them.
    And if people want to spar let them, even if you dont respect them.


    The discussion about clubbing at glc is quite irrelevant. So many r15 players are sparing for fun, for cool and challenging fights and to improve.
    If you wanna get a fast rank go to the savespots and get r15 is less then 24 hours....

  7. #32
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    559
    Quote Originally Posted by Justapvpdude View Post
    Threads about spars are so predictable.

    It's always the same unskilled people trashtalking spars because they can't 1v1.
    and here we have a so so so predictable post from you

  8. #33
    My opinion is 1v1 is not a club ofc... you can just make yourself better!Learn to fight alone and without zerg!you will not learn how to fight in lug-gramms or TR-gv!
    BUT you cant compare a freep to creep dps so its almost 80% win for the freep cause of opness!So i would like to have good 1v1 3v3 or even 6v6 if they manage to balance somehow the game!
    Robiros Mini R13
    Mpempis Defi R12

  9. #34
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    261
    Quote Originally Posted by Antelino View Post
    My opinion is 1v1 is not a club ofc... you can just make yourself better!Learn to fight alone and without zerg!you will not learn how to fight in lug-gramms or TR-gv!
    BUT you cant compare a freep to creep dps so its almost 80% win for the freep cause of opness!So i would like to have good 1v1 3v3 or even 6v6 if they manage to balance somehow the game!

    Freeps op? naaa git gut l2p and all that. Ask Drizzels - he winning 80% of fights on creep

  10. #35
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by TronGilrain View Post
    Freeps op? naaa git gut l2p and all that. Ask Drizzels - he winning 80% of fights on creep
    80% only ? it's more like 99% of the time. 1% is Moro using bubble before we engage a fight.

  11. #36
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    261
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiirk View Post
    80% only ? it's more like 99% of the time. 1% is Moro using bubble before we engage a fight.

    Still waiting to see your 6v6 when you are on creep vs Cali and his mele train.

  12. #37
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by alelicoffey View Post
    i am a player and i just play.maybe you know me like kromiel in game.
    but i dont create rules with no permisions like the clubbers who farm ranks with fake spars all this years.
    i think you dont understand, and what dmg you have make with your ideas and ways for rank farming in this game all this years.

    and of story. if want to club make it free. none can ban you anyway in this game :P
    The fact you complain about spars and specifically about points won in spars shows a lot of your ability to play and think.
    Let me use words to explain...

    Spars are optional, no one makes you do them, no one makes you ignore them.
    We can be big boys about this and discuss this with facts or we can just do what you do and make people confused trying to find some sense in words you type.
    At this point we can establish with little to no discussion that PVP is very unbalanced and following that line of thought rules in spars exist to bring the gap closer between both sides.
    I know I Know your asking why on earth would we want to mitigate the huge differences of Freeps and Creeps in spars if we are just clubbing right?! I can explain... in a simple way you are just a very mediocre player or have a very low IQ, maybe on leads to another.

    Every time you see someone do something that you cant, you rush into OOC to call them cheaters just to ease the pain caused by your frustration. Once you get countered by arguments you normally decide to start insulting ppl in Greek trying to avoid BAN Hammer. That´s quite toxic wouldn't you say?! You call so many ppl of clubbing so many times that you discredit yourself and your word... now when you really catch one ( if you ever did) none believes you. If you catch one, send a ticket, be silent, too much noise doesn't help your point of view or even facilitates GM´s work. in all honesty, too much noise only prob leads to BAN.

    Im gonna give you some free tips so take them if you wish... Just be silent and play the game and feel free to join some spars, they are quite useful to improve your game play, you learn about yourself, your oponent in a spirit of fair play.

  13. #38
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    261
    I'm sure many people on creepside vastly improved from being : 2 shoot by hunter/burg and bleed out by wardens/guards in 5 sec. Keep improving by spars guys!!

  14. #39
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Hoarhallow
    Posts
    210
    Quote Originally Posted by TronGilrain View Post
    I'm sure many people on creepside vastly improved from being : 2 shoot by hunter/burg and bleed out by wardens/guards in 5 sec. Keep improving by spars guys!!
    For what it's worth: the majority of the people I've seen on spars over the years seem to know other movement besides the S-key.
    So maybe, just maybe it does help to improve yourself.

    Keep on pedalling!

  15. #40
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    AEOP
    Posts
    8
    Spars are the closest thing to skill based pvp there is in this game, I would have thought creeps would welcome a fair fight instead of getting camped or zerged all day. The few who try to roam or seek fights around lug-gy pass usually start out fighting 1-2 freeps but always end up with 5+ in the end so are lucky to get at least one kill.

    But apart from any of the reasoning for or against spars in this whole thread, the fact remains...who the fk do some of you think you are to tell people they cant have 1v1's if that is their preferred play style.

    Consider yourselves told to fk!

  16. #41
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,363
    Quote Originally Posted by Liquinein View Post
    Minamata disease (Japanese: ??? Hepburn: Minamata-by? ?), sometimes referred to as Chisso-Minamata disease (?????? Chisso-Minamata-by? ?), is a neurological syndrome caused by severe mercury poisoning. Symptoms may include basement dwelling, abusive masturbation, no-lifing.
    Quote Originally Posted by GrandCru View Post
    That account.
    Quote Originally Posted by Justafreep View Post
    the plot thickens...


    On a side note, I've been frequently ''told'' (that is from ''threatened'' to ''QQed'' and ''begged'') not to ''gank spar''.
    But...

    Quote Originally Posted by Liquinein View Post
    who the fk do some of you think you are to tell people they cant have [...] their preferred play style.

    Consider yourselves told to fk!
    What comes around goes around.
    Huh !?

  17. #42
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    261
    Quote Originally Posted by Justapvpdude View Post
    For what it's worth: the majority of the people I've seen on spars over the years seem to know other movement besides the S-key.
    So maybe, just maybe it does help to improve yourself.

    Keep on pedalling!

    Guy who is too scared of ban he have to use fake account accusing anyone of backpedaling. Hypocrysy at it best. Keep be coward mate! You doing great.

  18. #43
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Hoarhallow
    Posts
    210
    Quote Originally Posted by TronGilrain View Post
    Guy who is too scared of ban he have to use fake account accusing anyone of backpedaling. Hypocrysy at it best. Keep be coward mate! You doing great.
    I'm not accusing anyone, just stating facts i've observed over the years. Whereas you're accusing me of hiding behind a fake account while this is my main account...
    I fail to see how my previous post is hypocritical or could get me banned though.

  19. #44
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,363
    Quote Originally Posted by Justapvpdude View Post
    I'm not accusing anyone, just stating facts i've observed over the years. Whereas you're accusing me of hiding behind a fake account while this is my main account...
    I fail to see how my previous post is hypocritical or could get me banned though.
    Look... Another skilled vet who decided after countless years of experience to give his hot takes 2 years ago.
    k3k

  20. #45
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    261
    Quote Originally Posted by Justapvpdude View Post
    I'm not accusing anyone, just stating facts i've observed over the years. Whereas you're accusing me of hiding behind a fake account while this is my main account...
    I fail to see how my previous post is hypocritical or could get me banned though.

    Tell us who you are then and we can have opinion about observing your playng. And what years did you observed this famous S key play? Becouse till mordor arrives we were slapping freeps around like little moskitos. Now balance is in position creeps can't charge freeps all the time no matter what numbers they have.

    Your Join Date Jun 2016 vastly experienced observer indeed

  21. #46
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    291
    Quote Originally Posted by TronGilrain View Post
    Tell us who you are then and we can have opinion about observing your playng. And what years did you observed this famous S key play? Becouse till mordor arrives we were slapping freeps around like little moskitos. Now balance is in position creeps can't charge freeps all the time no matter what numbers they have.

    Your Join Date Jun 2016 vastly experienced observer indeed
    Stop telling wrong informations!
    The whole evernight pvp Community knows that you were running the whole lv 105 lv cap away with 24+ creeps from our raids with 12 freeps.
    I dont know how you played lv 100 and earlier on your servers pre merge but i am sure you always were a raidbaby,zergee 24/7 and losz every fight unless you could heavy outnumber your opponents.

    Doesnt matter how hard you packpaddel with the s key you are still a terrible player.

  22. #47

    Tuesday Night Spars GLC @ 5pm

    So having let this thread develop over the last month it is clear that the community would like so see a return to regular spars.

    Tuesday @ 5pm (gmt), GLC.

    For the moment lets focus on 1v1's then expand to 2v1 or different multiples of odds.

    Below are some general guidelines on etiquette.

    1. No morale pots during spar
    2 Both players must jump before spar starts
    3. No brands/insignia
    4. No entering combat immune states during the spar e.g. HIPS, Burrow, Flop etc
    5 No deliberate healing, offensive skills that proc a heal can be used but shouldn't be abused
    .....

    By no means complete but should give players an idea of what to expect.


    I am sure some will gank so feel free to come and counter gank even if you are not participating in the spars


    Looking forward to some zerg free fights
    Last edited by Amene; Sep 18 2018 at 11:33 PM.

  23. #48
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    261
    Quote Originally Posted by Drizzels View Post
    Stop telling wrong informations!
    The whole evernight pvp Community knows that you were running the whole lv 105 lv cap away with 24+ creeps from our raids with 12 freeps.
    I dont know how you played lv 100 and earlier on your servers pre merge but i am sure you always were a raidbaby,zergee 24/7 and losz every fight unless you could heavy outnumber your opponents.

    Doesnt matter how hard you packpaddel with the s key you are still a terrible player.
    I've done all raids (most server firsts) till Saruman and then i stop play freep. So you can shovel your i am proo player up your ... Drizzels. You are terrible player - you played op as hell burg in begining of mordor - only easymode perverst enjoyed that.I don't know who was running from your 12 man at lvl 105 cause we were on Snowburn and then Laurelin.Before server merge we rarely had wipes - cause we were playng together as a team. Not bunch of egomaniacs like you guys at freepside.
    When we fight you with Knights/pug 12 man you brought 3 burgs lol. Just to be safe and 100% win.We never run from anyone till this terrible balance of mordor came. So stop lying.

  24. #49
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    619
    Quote Originally Posted by TronGilrain View Post
    I've done all raids (most server firsts) till Saruman and then i stop play freep. .
    If your name is correct this was on gilrain?
    I know the kins/people who got orthanc server firsts on Gilrain and you were not one of them.

    So unless my memory is failing me you're just lying here.
    MacSwaggis (formerly MacHaggis) R12 HNT , HeavyHaggis R10 GRD, Scrubtain R7 CPT
    Haggisbash R8 RVR , Haggisgash R7 WL

  25. #50
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,363
    Quote Originally Posted by SpicyMacHaggis View Post
    If your name is correct this was on gilrain?
    I know the kins/people who got orthanc server firsts on Gilrain and you were not one of them.

    So unless my memory is failing me you're just lying here.
    Look... Not a ''fake account'', a main account!
    k3k

 

 
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload