We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Flames missing from campfires

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this so if it is not, please move it.

Has anyone noticed the flames missing from campfires? I was on my Hunter the other day and made a campfire and noticed the flames missing. I could hear it burning, just no flames. Later I was in Ost Guruth and noticed the flames missing from the ones inside the settlement. I'm at work right now so I can't pull up all of my settings but I do know that I am running things on DirectX11 with high settings or better. Should I bug it or is this a known issue?

Thanks,

Looks like I tracked it down to a Advanced Graphics setting. The setting was Dynamic Particle Rendering. I had set it to "ME" and this caused the issue. Changing it back to "ALL" and restarting the game fixed the issue.

Could have sworn it was new ordinances prohibiting open flames outdoors. The Middle Earth Watch have been lobbying for this all over Middle Earth. They did not have much luck in Mordor with the open flames stuff though.
    It is logical, in view of the times in which we live. But to be logical is not to be right, and nothing on God's earth could ever make it right!
    - Judge Dan Haywood