We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Select Nearest Item options

It would be nice if we could select via check boxes what Select Nearest Item will find.

When running around a forest hitting my hotkey to find quest items, I come up with a lot of crafting nodes. I can activate via my map where crafting nodes are if/when I am looking for those. It would be nice to be able to decide just what a "Nearest Item" means in context so if you are out looking to complete a quest, you don't have to deal with extra items getting in the way.

Another option would be to cycle through the items in the current frustum out to a particular distance. That way if you do get an unwanted item on target, you can continue to hit your hotkey to see if there is one hiding beyond it.

There already is an option for "select next item". No key is set by default, so you have to go into key binding to pick one. It's really useful for my purposes.

Quote Originally Posted by Starliteyes View Post
    There already is an option for "select next item". No key is set by default, so you have to go into key binding to pick one. It's really useful for my purposes.
    Nice. I totally missed that in options. I've set next & preivous to some keys and will forget the select nearest item even exists.

Quote Originally Posted by Starliteyes View Post
    Yes, it is. On the German client it's "ENTF" what it's "DELETE".

Greetings Th

Quote Originally Posted by Thurinuor View Post
    Yes, it is. On the German client it's "ENTF" what it's "DELETE".

Greetings Th
    Delete is nearest item. He was looking for next item.