We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

House/Kin house suggestion.

It would be nice to have a vault keeper and a sales person that can be placed in a housing decoration slot. While it's nice to have the crafting stations as housing decorations, it really doesn't make much sense to use this feature without a vault readily available to get your mats from and put them back. The other alternative is to allow your crafting materials to be taken FROM your vault storage or shared storage without having to actually go retrieve the items.
    The sales person is simply a convenience.

Quote Originally Posted by Rifka_ofRohan View Post
    It would be nice to have a vault keeper and a sales person that can be placed in a housing decoration slot. While it's nice to have the crafting stations as housing decorations, it really doesn't make much sense to use this feature without a vault readily available to get your mats from and put them back. The other alternative is to allow your crafting materials to be taken FROM your vault storage or shared storage without having to actually go retrieve the items.
    The sales person is simply a convenience.
    I've, as well as many others, have asked for this too. I don't think you will see it though so long as there is a Lotro Store option to by those services temporarily (6hrs?). I believe a big driving force of including the crafting at all as deco was that they could then charge for the convenience vendors such as those you are requesting.

That aside, there are those vendors located inside the neighborhoods, but they might just not be convenient to wherever your house is located. I wish we could turn a Kin house into something akin >.> to Three Farrow Crafting Hall in Bree.

As far as I can tell, you can not put the Forge and Oven inside the house, something I would also like see changed. Some of these stations just look completely out of place sitting on the lawn in Falathlorn.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaztiel View Post

As far as I can tell, you can not put the Forge and Oven inside the house, something I would also like see changed. Some of these stations just look completely out of place sitting on the lawn in Falathlorn.
    This is where the deluxe housing comes in. Depending on the size of your house you get one or two (kinship) outdoor atrium areas within your house to place six outdoor hook items. Although saying this our whole kinship crafting area is outside in the area closest to the pier/door (we have a deluxe on Tol Falthui) I do agree with your ideas of a grande kinship craft hall. But, I think I've worked around with what is available with other members of my kinship. Having certain restrictions is always a fun challenge and it breeds creative ideas which i gather from visiting other houses.