We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Quest Issue - Mordor Awaits

Having an issue with the quest Mordor Awaits. My objective is to meet Mithrandir near the black gate. I'm at the exact spot, and I can see the quest marker. But Gandalf is nowhere to be found. I've canceled and restarted the quest. However the issue remains. Anyone else have this issue? Am I doing something wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Doc-McDangles View Post
    Having an issue with the quest Mordor Awaits. My objective is to meet Mithrandir near the black gate. I'm at the exact spot, and I can see the quest marker. But Gandalf is nowhere to be found. I've canceled and restarted the quest. However the issue remains. Anyone else have this issue? Am I doing something wrong?
    Hm, it should work correctly but i think it has a effect from which side you are coming. Try to ride from the other side (from the wastes). Otherwise get in touch with support. Good luck and have fun in mordor!

I had exactly same issue before.
    It was caused by another regional quest which required Gandalf at another spot.

Check your quest list and cancel any quest related with Gandalf then he will be back.
    You can re-accept canceled quest 5 minutes later.

Quote Originally Posted by gllotro01 View Post
    I had exactly same issue before.
    It was caused by another regional quest which required Gandalf at another spot.

Check your quest list and cancel any quest related with Gandalf then he will be back.
    You can re-accept canceled quest 5 minutes later.
    Oh yeah, I read somethin similar in the past. Try this!