We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Lotro's connection?

Is something wrong with Lotro's connection to the internet? I've had almost a full month of flawless lotro connection (or connexion), but suddenly in the past few days one or more of the following happens:

Infinite "Downloading EN/DE/FR Loading Screen" before even logging in.
    "Searching for Logon Server: attempt (1, 2, 3, etc.) out of 20" then fails.
    "You have been disconnected from the Chat server" but otherwise plays normally.
    Sudden game freezes, then plays normally again.
    Sudden game freezes followed by "Connexion lost!"

Seems like it's not just me this time; I asked about it last night in Kin chat and several other people said they were currently having problems.

I'm experiencing no problems with my internet, haven't changed anything about my setup. Lotro has been working perfectly for me, and now it's crippled.
    Last edited by Halphast; Aug 05 2018 at 07:00 AM.

LoTRO is fine for me. Just logged into multiple accounts to do my daily hobbit presents, without any problems at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Rrys View Post
    LoTRO is fine for me. Just logged into multiple accounts to do my daily hobbit presents, without any problems at all.
    What server? Dunno if that has anything to do with it.

I've been having intermittent skill delays (you click the skill and it doesn't fire for ages) on a few servers for a while now. Some days are worse than others. It's as if the game is waiting for permission to fire from the server or something.

Just had it earlier today on Evernight on a Hunter.

Quote Originally Posted by Altair6 View Post
    I've been having intermittent skill delays (you click the skill and it doesn't fire for ages) on a few servers for a while now. Some days are worse than others. It's as if the game is waiting for permission to fire from the server or something.

Just had it earlier today on Evernight on a Hunter.
    I think that's just some lag- I've noticed that too from time to time. What I'm talking about is really debilitating, though. In three hours of restarting, crashing, freezing, and not loading at all I was able to play for about 10 minutes this morning. Total, not all at once.

(Crickhollow)