We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
    2 Long Street, Corstead, Bree-land Homesteads, Crickhollow, Sweden

Hokay, so how does Premium Housing Storage work? Not?

So my Character Malancil bought a house in Bree waaaaay back. Yes I get that is also the one and only House for the account.
    But now I have also bought a Premium House, primarily for my Character Calchiar.

Here comes the flawed part, the storage in the Account house in Bree and the storage in the Premium house is the same. Changes I do in the Account house Storage are reflected in the Premium House Storage. I have no extra storage in the Premium House. This must be an error somehow. I am not buying a Premium House in Belfalas if I do not also get additional storage, SEPARATED from the default Account Storage I have in the House in Bree.

Must be something wrong here, I pay for two houses and expect double the storage. No way I accept anything less.
    Also made a ticket 5104460.
    Last edited by Marancil; Aug 04 2018 at 04:02 PM.
    The Elruthrim Brethren of Crickhollow
    Malancil CHN, Historian Calchiar CPT, Explorer Sturmdrang WDN, Woodsman Anancite GRD, Armourer Tarostel HNT, Armsman Angredeth HNT, Tinker Dromarong GRD, Dwarf

Quote Originally Posted by Marancil View Post
    Must be something wrong here, I pay for two houses and expect double the storage. No way I accept anything less.
    Also made a ticket 5104460.
    Its not a bug. This feature was announced in 2016:

... Housing Storage

Housing storage is shared between all your houses, Premium or Classic, for your convenience! Housing Storage for Kinships will work the same way it always has. ...
    https://www.lotro.com/en/game/articl...remium-housing

I have read ALL the release notes, but missed the housing description as such. Damn.

This is BOLLOCKS. Yes I am MAD...

Want a refund.
    Last edited by Marancil; Aug 04 2018 at 04:52 PM.
    Malancil CHN, Historian Calchiar CPT, Explorer Sturmdrang WDN, Woodsman Anancite GRD, Armourer Tarostel HNT, Armsman Angredeth HNT, Tinker Dromarong GRD, Dwarf

I have read ALL the release notes, but missed the housing description as such. Damn.

[/SIZE]
    I would have liked separate chests as well, unfortunately, it's not something they were able to do:

" The only real limitation that I discovered would be the inability to easily provide unique housing chests per residence, which would result in a common housing chest between all of a player’s properties. As it turned out; however, storage limitations and item accessibility facilitation could both be solved by having a common housing chest. Strangely enough, the one major limitation I found turned out to be what the designers wanted, which is a very rare occurrence in engineering."

Since I bought a Premium house, I find I actually like the one chest idea. Saves me remembering which house has what...

I do not care.

A Premium Hose, for the COST, is utterly useless without its own Storage. You may want to argue... oh... so many hooks you can put things on, implying one can alleviate some storage slots spreading the stuff around, but that is not my case.
    I have spent a lot on Housing and shared Storage. Every upgrade is 100 Mithril. I have 5 accounts (4 VIP), 5 houses plus a Kinship House, I think all are upgrade at least 4-5 times each, having about 150 slots or there about spread out between the houses and 250 in the Shared Storage.

Storage for my Crafters is the single thing I spend absolutely MOST on ever and has always been.

I don't create Mule accounts, I consider it cheating, to get more houses, but now I see I may be FORCED to do so, since Premium Housing is not working.
    Last edited by Marancil; Aug 04 2018 at 05:37 PM.

I do not care.

You may want to argue...
    Cool. No.

Refund denied.

House sold for 17 writs, which are as far as I know useless since I will not buy a Premium House again, at least not if the Storage is shared wit a regular house account. Maybe on a Mule account, since I will have to make those now. Thanks SSG.