We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Laid back old school gamers- Landroval- Secret Fire Rekindled

"Greetings friend, are you lost?"

Founded on Silverlode back in 2007. Many of us played for years there, took breaks, had kids, lived life and now we are back revisiting LOTRO once again, getting the band back together. We now reside on Landroval.

Who We Are:
    Secret Fire Rekindled. We are a guild of adult, mature, veteran gamers. We are dedicated to a friendly, team focused, fun-loving gaming environment where every member is important and not just a number on a roster.
    We seek to foster long term friendships among members and enhance the online gaming experience by virtue of those friendships. We are a 21+ guild, with most of us over 30

What We Are Looking For:
    If you are friendly, slightly crazy but in a good way and don’t mind laughing so hard from guild chat you run off cliffs & oull dozens of orcs, then this is a good fit for you. If you are looking for a fun group of friendly, drama free, helpful, and utterly goofy people to play with, you have found it! Humor is our Medicine!

About Us: Older gamers, mostly 25+ with real lives who look to have fun with mutual minded people looking to kick back and relax. We are experienced gamers, with professions, kids and real life obligations outside the game. We don’t childishly equate real life self esteem with how much we can crit in a dungeon, though we pride ourselves on our mad skills.

We don’t try to add quantity to our roster, only quality people.

Humor is our Medicine!
    Read more & APPLY: http://secretfire.gamerlaunch.com
    Message me here, in game, or send an in game mail to: Azulia/Azabella/Azzaya, or Gangstafied, Gileos, or Thanasis
    Last edited by MistyMountains; Sep 22 2018 at 01:44 PM.
    Azulia|Azabella|Azzaya|Izarah| Azza|

Still welcoming new and returning players!

Still welcoming new players!
    I don't get to check messages on the forums as often as I would like.
    Anyone can always email us at: secretfirekinship@gmail.com or contact us through our site http://secretfire.gamerlaunch.com/

Happy gaming!

Still welcoming new and returning players! Apply through our site, or send an in game mail to Azulia!

Still welcoming new and returning players!

We are still welcoming new and returning players!
    Secret Fire Rekindled EST 2007 is welcoming returning & new players. Want a smaller kinship where you don’t get lost?
    Are U friendly & slightly crazy, but in a good way?
    Old school gamer? Does sarcasm & dry humor run through your veins?
    Consider our friendly asylum!
    Where quality of people is more important than quantity. http://secretfire.gamerlaunch.com

Message an officer on Landroval and apply on our site and send us an in game mail!

Leader-Thanasis

Alts: Gileos, Zaknah, Gangstafied,

Officers

Azulia

Alts: Azabella, Azzaya

Tawarond-Tawarwen, Tawaruilas,

Wulfthegn- Hrethwine

Myunrest- Alts-Kairavini, Hooptie, Carreau, Janosa, Knifeparty, Gavrie

Secret Fire Rekindled EST 2007 is welcoming returning and new players.

Looking for a change? Secret Fire Rekindled EST 2007 is welcoming players of all levels. Are you friendly & slightly crazy, but in a good way? Old school gamer? Is sarcasm & dry humor in your DNA? Consider our asylum. Join us old school, veteran gamers We share our meds!

Where quality of people is more important than quantity.

http://secretfire.gamerlaunch.com

Send in game mail or message:
    Azulia/Azaa/Azilia

I've tried various servers over the years - many good kins but they have died as population waxes and wanes or become something I didn't really want - like raiding-focused to the exclusion of most else. Currently I have a family of toonlings on Gladden - great server for me but I'm having no luck finding a kin with the two things I want. So if you are it I can start over on Landroval.

What are the two things I most want? Good question.

1. A reasonably high maturity level. My daughter is 30 I am tired of kins where almost everyone is younger than she is - often a *lot* younger. I am very much old school - you sound perfect on that score.

2. An active *typed* chat. Many otherwise good kins mostly use Discord or other voice chat even for casual conversation. I understand that in these newfangled days most people insist on voice chat for raids but I won't use it just to talk to guildmates. My hearing isn't that great and I prefer hearing the game sounds and music. Plus it wrecks immersion when beautiful old female elves have deep young male voices.

How active is your typed /guild channel when people are on? Do you mostly use voice instead?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by istvana View Post
    I've tried various servers over the years - many good kins but they have died as population waxes and wanes or become something I didn't really want - like raiding-focused to the exclusion of most else. Currently I have a family of toonlings on Gladden - great server for me but I'm having no luck finding a kin with the two things I want. So if you are it I can start over on Landroval.

What are the two things I most want? Good question.

1. A reasonably high maturity level. My daughter is 30 I am tired of kins where almost everyone is younger than she is - often a *lot* younger. I am very much old school - you sound perfect on that score.

2. An active *typed* chat. Many otherwise good kins mostly use Discord or other voice chat even for casual conversation. I understand that in these newfangled days most people insist on voice chat for raids but I won't use it just to talk to guildmates. My hearing isn't that great and I prefer hearing the game sounds and music. Plus it wrecks immersion when beautiful old female elves have deep young male voices.

How active is your typed /guild channel when people are on? Do you mostly use voice instead?

Thanks.
    Excellent questions!
    1. Most people in our kin are over the age of 30, I would say the average age is about age 40. We have retirees in our kin as well as a good mix of a few scattered younger folk in their late 20's.
    Believe me, you would NOT be surrounded by a bunch of young people you can't relate to. We have lots of married couples and lots of people with real life professionals jobs and kids.

2. I am on the same page with you about typed chat. we do use Discord for group runs and some choose to participate and some do not. our kin chat is not dead and many of our members are old school veteran gamers and are used to and more comfortable with having fun conversations in the actual typed chat channel. As an officer, I encourage it, as even myself do not like to be in Discord all the time, and we by no means require people to be.

3. We do runs every night, whether that be a featured instance or epic battles and we try to include all levels. There is always people running something every night. Sunday nights we have been running The Anvil-Tier 1 and working towards T2.

4. We have so many members with many alts so there is always someone to run stuff with.

If you have any other questions, feel free to PM me here or on our site below

https://secretfire.gamerlaunch.com

Secret Fire Rekindled Chicken Run!
    Everyone welcome!
    This Sunday! 8pm EST

Message Azulia/Azaa/Azabella to join!

Welcoming new and returning players!

Thumbs up

Looks like a great guild. I really like your philosophy to gaming. Application submitted!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a000000245e72/signature.png]Theowyn[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by exiliox View Post
    Looks like a great guild. I really like your philosophy to gaming. Application submitted!
    Thank you!
    Will keep an eye out for it!

Applied, I think Look forward to hearing from yall. Definitely feels like a good fit from what Ive read so far.