We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Unhappy Spitpyre location?

Ran the Scourge of Gorgoroth for the first time but couldn't find Spitpyre thought I visited all the possible location indicated with quest rings..

Is it a bug? Spitpyre is too too shy to show him/herself in front of several people..? ;D

Unfortunately, Spitpyre's been doing this, off and on, since Scourges came to be. It's been reported numerous times but has yet to be fixed.

There are four spots he's shown up at and one that has a ring that he's never been seen at:

1. North of the road to Ennyn Ur

2. South of the road to Ennyn Ur below the lava lake

3. North of Fushaum Bal

4. North of Thorzhaf

5. South of Thorzhaf -- this is the location he's never been seen at. At least, on Landroval. There is a large plataeu that you can fall through there and several of us assume that's what's been happening, though it's not been confirmed by anyone (even the Devs).

So, if you need the weekly, or the deed, you can either skip the run the day he's not around or run it twice. Although, for the deed, if he's not around, the final Scourge - out in the lava fields - will not show up or count for those who have not done them before.

-Goldrush

Thank you, Goldrush for prized information!
    I found the nemesis in the north of Ennyn Ur..

Spitpyre could not be showing everyday because the quest is meant for "weekly" accomplishment ... not daily..

I also have never seen anyone at the ring south of Thorzhaf. I agree that there must be a bug involving that spot. Last night I finally had time to scout the scourges to do my weekly... of course Spitpyre decided to go MIA... wasted an hour running around. I really need to start checking him first.

Quote Originally Posted by EnsligaBergen View Post
    Thank you, Goldrush for prized information!
    I found the nemesis in the north of Ennyn Ur..

Spitpyre could not be showing everyday because the quest is meant for "weekly" accomplishment ... not daily..
    Actually, although there /is/ a weekly quest (once per month) for the Scourges, they're also dailies. You can run them every day for tokens and xp (if you're below lvl 115), just like the RT's in the rest of the world. The only scourges that are once per 3 days are the new ones in N. Mirkwood/Dale/Erebor.

-Goldrush