We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

How do you get to Derndingle?

I've already done Helm's Deep and Isengard has been destroyed. I'm into the new Felegrod, Dale, etc. regions now. But how do I get back into Derndingle or at least to Isengard-After?

you can reach flooded isengart by running there from western rohan, by stable-master from Helms Deep or with an Ent from Derndingle.
    Derndingle can be reached with the same Ent from flooded Isengart (outside, across the river, eastern) or through the fangorn Forest, from whatever Holzmühle (the city where both dunlendings and rohans people lived together) is called in the english client. Behind the "Methalle" (chiefs house), there is a path through the wood.
    Diskutierer, Fragenbeantworter, Twinker, Händler, Handwerker und Gründer der 'Gemeinschaft der freien Völker' auf Belegaer.
    Deutsche Guides für nahezu alles, was Casuals interessieren könnte, gibts hier: http://gdfv.forumo.de/guides-f24/

Quote Originally Posted by Oelle View Post
    from whatever Holzmühle (the city where both dunlendings and rohans people lived together) is called in the english client. Behind the "Methalle" (chiefs house), there is a path through the wood.
    Woodhurst behind the Mead hall.
    Last edited by Altair6; Aug 01 2018 at 05:42 AM.

Thanks, Woohurst. I will check it out. Or I will try the Helm's Deep stable.
    Last edited by Stormrider39; Jul 31 2018 at 08:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormrider39 View Post
    Thanks, Woohurst. I will check it out. Or I will try the Helm's Deep stable.
    Although the path is shown on the map, there is no worn track to follow, just a zig-zag of fairly wide valleys to follow up and over into Isengard after the flood.

The path to Derdingle keeps going to the right, and DOES have a worn pathway to follow.

For both you have to go up to, and then around the Mead House above Woodhurst.

There's another path into Derndingle if you head up through Fangorn in the Broadacres back behind Torsbury. I don't recall exactly where: It has been over a year since I tried, and don't have much interest in ever going back.
    Immigrant from the City of Paragon. We are heroes. This is what we do.

Founding member of Mornost Gwend of Gladden. "We shout a lot!"

Quote Originally Posted by Seschat View Post
    There's another path into Derndingle if you head up through Fangorn in the Broadacres back behind Torsbury. I don't recall exactly where: It has been over a year since I tried, and don't have much interest in ever going back.
    True, but that route is a PITA (no path to follow), and unless you are well over-level, you have to fight your way through.

And there is a return skill in the barter ent.

Sergio :-)
    Moved from Riddermark to Landroval on 2/10/1015!

There is also a swift route between Derdingle and Flooded Isengard in the form of a clickable Huorn. It's difficult to spot, but he's next to the port skill spot and rez circle (just up the hill from Quickbeam towards Broadacres). The one in Isengard is near the broken part of the wall on the East side, across the river. It's very useful when doing the /tear emote for the daily.